Arkadiusz Milik - ST - Marseille (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018

- - - Updated - - -

Then move Moist before taking on another mouth to feed. We can’t afford solid starters let alone Depth across this squad.
Well moist is immovable because he is shit like so many others.
True story!

PS the plan is probably this. Because depay asked for greedy money our management turned to milik, to send moist kean as a backup winger instead of depay.

Milik - backup for dv7
Kean - bacup to Kostic and DV7, Milik, until Chiesa comes back.

Buy on AliExpress.com

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I can understand if Depay's agent is behaving like a bitch and they decide to get away from that.

But signing one of the most notouriously injury ridden forwards in Europe is a joke in itself, specially in light of our very recent and current experience with injured overpaid players.

Also, Allegri has to at least be resposible for specifying the characteristics of the player they need to sign. I give him a good chunk of the blame on this. But they are all incompetent, no doubt.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Btw, I'm sure we're in for a surprise when his salary is divulged.

And I highly doubt this is a dry loan. I'm sure there will be some obligation to buy, under certain circunstances, if this guy has any value. If Marseille is agreeing to a dry loan, we'll know his value is next to 0.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
We haven't had a good starting LB for like half a decade and y'all complaining about a free backup like we should've spent more money for this role
That’s why we’re complaining, no one is complaining about not spending a lot……. Fix the positions that need fixing (cb, lb, cm, ss) don’t fill the existing positions with useless junk that will not remotely improve what is a poor starting 11

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I can understand if Depay's agent is behaving like a bitch and they decide to get away from that.

But signing one of the most notouriously injury ridden forwards in Europe is a joke in itself, specially in light of our very recent and current experience with injured overpaid players.

Also, Allegri has to at least be resposible for specifying the characteristics of the player they need to sign. I give him a good chunk of the blame on this. But they are all incompetent, no doubt.
I think you are over estimating our sporting directors. They don't go for players based on characteristics or whether they fit tactics. We've spent weeks going for Depay only to go for Milk who is the complete opposite. We've signed Kostic who is most comfortable in a 3-5-2, Di Maria who is not suited to a non wing formation like a 3-5-2 and Bremer who isn't suited to 4 at the back. We sell a LB to effectively leave us with one and not replace him.

If you look at the recent transfer windows the common themes are market opportunities and those with worrying injury records.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Pray susan stays injury free

- - - Updated - - -

It will not be an obligation.

Seriously, who do you people want to backup Dušan?
Oh that's fine, we will just keep loan the fuck out of him like we did with Morty.

How about a random gamble on a talented youngster out there playing in a shitter league than ours with good stats.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
We haven't had a good starting LB for like half a decade and y'all complaining about a free backup like we should've spent more money for this role
If they buy a solid midfielder, a starting caliber left back, a good winger who can create chances consistently and then they sign Milik on a cheap deal as an upgrade on Kean no one would be complaining but that’s not what’s going on.
We are getting a not bad but underwhelming Paredes, we started looking at a left back in the last week of the mercato after immediately loaning Cambiasso, and there is no mentioning of selling Kean (he presented himself well to the preseason lol) and hence no talks about signing a winger/play maker.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
If they buy a solid midfielder, a starting caliber left back, a good winger who can create chances consistently and then they sign Milik on a cheap deal as an upgrade on Kean no one would be complaining but that’s not what’s going on.
We are getting a not bad but underwhelming Paredes, we started looking at a left back in the last week of the mercato after immediately loaning Cambiasso, and there is no mentioning of selling Kean (he presented himself well to the preseason lol) and hence no talks about signing a winger/play maker.
These are all independent of one another, and that's precisely because nothing is being spent on Milik.

Spending lavishly on a backup striker wouldn't have made other grievances (not that I agree with all of them) better, in fact would've been the opposite.

There's no statute that dictates you make signings in order from most necessary. Mercados never work that way and it makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)