Arkadiusz Milik - ST - Marseille (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
We will be behind. Milcuck and Parepiss won't change that. If Pogba and Di Maria are out for extended periods, you might even have to kiss 4th place goodye.
I really hope and think Paredes will make a difference for our game. He's clearly a better regista than Loca. And Loca's a better box-to-box than all the others bar Pogba. So that's a double improvement imo.

Pogba, Di Maria & Chiesa are the true game changers ofc.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I didn't say it was high priority, I said it is a deal that doesn't take out much from other things that need to be done.

You're the one who is either pretending for the sake of 'comedic' one liners or does not want to understand that we had to sell to get other players in higher priority positions. And if you cannot sell there and sign better there you don't ignore other signings that could be useful and are ultimately needed, but are a lesser priority
Then what the fuck are they doing wasting time and resources to get a 20th player? Where their entire time and energy should be on doing anything they can to bring starters. Not fucking Paredes. To bring a left back because it is not OK to start the season with Alex Sandro and MDS.

No, they goof around and get random players that are fine and not in the way. They don't ignore what is necessary, they are simply incompetent in getting it.

As I told you earlier, enjoy this failure of a season, defend their wasted time and unnecessary transfer. You do you but leave me out of it.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
IF IF IF. If Lexington Steele had a vagina, he'd be out of a job.

I understand there are always risks associated with transfers, and there are no guarantees, but this is as close to guaranteed shit as it gets.

Napoli reject? Check
Marseille reject? Check
Injury prone? Check
Juventus want? Check
Why? No one really fucking knows.
Because we are broke, the only person that made us competitive (Marotta), we sacked him so we can promote friends and golf buddies.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Then what the fuck are they doing wasting time and resources to get a 20th player? Where their entire time and energy should be on doing anything they can to bring starters. Not fucking Paredes. To bring a left back because it is not OK to start the season with Alex Sandro and MDS.

No, they goof around and get random players that are fine and not in the way. They don't ignore what is necessary, they are simply incompetent in getting it.

As I told you earlier, enjoy this failure of a season, defend their wasted time and unnecessary transfer. You do you but leave me out of it.
I am right there with you if they do not complete these signing by the end of the window. But losing your shit over Milik is not it. It's irrelevant and non-impactful on other players.

Jun 16, 2020
lol

You didn’t just say this during the Arthur vs Rabiot debate. You multiple times said you were a fan of Arthur and he was a good player.

And no, Rabiot is shit. Just like Arthur.
Yeah and he remains a player with 1400 minutes under Pirlo and even less under Allegri. He got a nasty injury during Pirlo’s time and Allegri never gave him a good run. I think we haven’t come close to reaching his potential and he could’ve been a good squad player. Rabiot instead is a continuous nightmare. I don’t see why it’s relevant tho to start about it during a totally different discussion but if that’s your way of trying to convince someone that you are right now then I’m happy for you

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
I am not losing my shit . I am only laughing at those who find a way to justify the deal.
There's nothing to justify. Milik is a type of player/transfer that is there just to give a breather to someone else. If he has to play big minutes or any other backup striker at any other big club you're fucked anyways with or without him because your star player is gone for some reason.

Like if you lost your shit over Padoin, Giaccherini or Sturaro or even cared about their existence at all

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
There's nothing to justify. Milik is a type of player/transfer that is there just to give a breather to someone else. If he has to play big minutes or any other backup striker at any other big club you're fucked anyways with or without him because your star player is gone for some reason.
Why over indulge when we have Moist?

- - - Updated - - -

crying for Depay, really :lol:

Depay is trash
Milik is trash
neither has business being anywhere near JJ
never let your standards slide
*posts images of Arthur and Rabiot*

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yeah and he remains a player with 1400 minutes under Pirlo and even less under Allegri. He got a nasty injury during Pirlo’s time and Allegri never gave him a good run. I think we haven’t come close to reaching his potential and he could’ve been a good squad player. Rabiot instead is a continuous nightmare. I don’t see why it’s relevant tho to start about it during a totally different discussion but if that’s your way of trying to convince someone that you are right now then I’m happy for you
Still so defensive about Arturd :lol2:

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Why over indulge when we have Moist?

- - - Updated - - -

*posts images of Arthur and Rabiot*
Because moist can't play with the back against the defenders, can't hold the ball, doesn't have a good header to win aerial duels, doesn't finish his chances, granted I don't know how milik does in this regard.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

Because moist can't play with the back against the defenders, can't hold the ball, doesn't have a good header to win aerial duels, doesn't finish his chances, granted I don't know how milik does in this regard.
Then move Moist before taking on another mouth to feed. We can’t afford solid starters let alone Depth across this squad.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
This is the Floro Flores of signings, the Iaquinta/Dani Osvaldo/Anelka/Bendtner style signing I thought was a thing that only Secco was capable of.

Seriously what on gods Green earth is the vision of the people running this club? How is this signing seen as anything remotely like a step in the right direction? What does this guy offer that we don’t already have in the team?

He’s a poacher (and not a very good one), we have Vlahovic, we don’t need a back up because we have Kean and we will not be able to shift him. He will be absolutely incapable of playing with Vlahovic, he isn’t a player that contributes in build up play.

If he starts with Vlahovic and we can only get the ball to Dusan 9 times in a game with 5 midfielders what the hell will we manage to do with only 4 and this static, has been footballer??!!

This club is becoming more pathetic with each passing day, this is the first year in the last 20 that I haven’t bought the kit, nor will I fund this club when they make incompetent decisions like this one. Lord have mercy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)