Arkadiusz Milik - ST - Marseille (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It comes from not buying expensive starters when you have another overpaid body in the same spot.

Do you think our ST position is occupied well or bad with Vlahovic and Milik?
Well, if you ask me, but maybe my opinion is irrelevant and you will not like to hear it, instead of committing to Milik, if this is the direction that is achievable, a player from the primavera would have done.

Because let me tell you a little secret that you are intentionally trying to ignore, Milik will be signed permanently after the loan.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't see Paredes coming if we can't offload anyone.

Dusan AND Milik at once should be forbidden by law just like Rabiot & McKennie.
You are going to be surprised.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
It's worse than it was last year that's for sure. I call that regression.
How? We only had Morata last year.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, if you ask me, but maybe my opinion is irrelevant and you will not like to hear it, instead of committing to Milik, if this is the direction that is achievable, a player from the primavera would have done.

Because let me tell you a little secret that you are intentionally trying to ignore, Milik will be signed permanently after the loan.

- - - Updated - - -

You are going to be surprised.
I do not ignore spending 7 million on Milik signing at all. I have seen what our primavera kids do and it's jack shit. We were one Dusan injury away from disaster and now we have cover. It's another thing we shouldn't have to worry about next mercato.

Also; guess what? Rabiot and Alex Sandro are out for sure next season so they have to be replaced.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
How? We only had Morata last year.
We had Morata, Vlahovic (he joined in January didn't he?), Kean, and Dybala.

Now, we have Kean, Vlahovic, Di Maria, and Milcuck (assuming it's a done deal of course).

I'm not counting Chiesa because he's still injured, and you can include Cuads (one year older Cuads on an expiring contract) if you want. I see Kostic more as a LWB, possibly a LW, but we don't really know how he's going to fit/integrate into the system.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010

- - - Updated - - -

I do not ignore spending 7 million on Milik signing at all. I have seen what our primavera kids do and it's jack shit. We were one Dusan injury away from disaster and now we have cover. It's another thing we shouldn't have to worry about next mercato.
Its probably more like 10million - i think he wont be eliglible for growth decree and reported slary is 3.5m +bonuses, so salary alone will cost 7m, add 2m loan fee to that and you have 1 year loan for it, but then also add to that that he will break his knee after his second game and will be out for few months and there u have it - 10m for a player available for less than half of the season.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
A lot of people here thinking Milik is just a sub for Vlahovic. Prepare to be disappointed, there will be plenty of games when Allegri will start both of them, and it will be a sight to behold.
Exactly - Nedved interview on Depay suggest that we are looking for a partner to Dusan too - but lets not exaggerate - Milik will be injured in no time and Max will be forced to play just Dusan alone.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Its probably more like 10million - i think he wont be eliglible for growth decree and reported slary is 3.5m +bonuses, so salary alone will cost 7m, add 2m loan fee to that and you have 1 year loan for it, but then also add to that that he will break his knee after his second game and will be out for few months and there u have it - 10m for a player available for less than half of the season.
It's a reported 1 + 8m according to most sources (GDM for example) and 3,5m salary (no word on the bonus so far). Let's not invent things and wait on the official numbers ;)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
It's a reported 1 + 8m according to most sources (GDM for example) and 3,5m salary (no word on the bonus so far).

- - - Updated - - -

Now that we completed this signing and still need a winger lets just buy Kamil Grosicki, he is an even bigger has been for polish NT and can play on that left wing.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
We had Morata, Vlahovic (he joined in January didn't he?), Kean, and Dybala.

Now, we have Kean, Vlahovic, Di Maria, and Milcuck (assuming it's a done deal of course).

I'm not counting Chiesa because he's still injured, and you can include Cuads (one year older Cuads on an expiring contract) if you want. I see Kostic more as a LWB, possibly a LW, but we don't really know how he's going to fit/integrate into the system.
We had Vlahovic unintegrated for 3-4 months. Now we have him for a whole season...

Di Maria is an upgrade over Dybala in my book. Replacing him is a problem for next year.

Kean is still Kean and Morata - Milik might is probably a downgrade on some fronts (obviously speed, fitness and the ability to play on the wings) and an upgrade on others (finishing, aerial ability and hold-up play).

Getting the best out of Kostic and Cuads demands box strikers, which is probably the point here.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Now that we completed this signing and still need a winger lets just buy Kamil Grosicki, he is an even bigger has been for polish NT and can play on that left wing.
Mirko Di Natale even has it as a 3m salary. Let's see who's right.

The point is 0,5m salary or 1-2m on the transfer sum won't be a problem. Breaking the bank and the salary cup for a turd like Depay, would be. So let's criticise Paratici but yet praise the same transfer project over and over again.

Last edited:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
A lot of people here thinking Milik is just a sub for Vlahovic. Prepare to be disappointed, there will be plenty of games when Allegri will start both of them, and it will be a sight to behold.
Also a lot of people think this is only a loan. Prepare to be disappointed, there will be a trigger to buy him and we will do it, the coming transfer windows will be a sight to behold.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Don't worry about that, Milik won't be able to play plenty of games :baus:

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
watch him score here as he has done anywhere he played. he is a sub in the first place and either way, not the soluition to our problems. we lack good wingbacks and we lack at least one good mid. nobody knows how a transfer turns out. people celebrated like hell when we got Rabiot and Ramsey but were pissed when we signed Camoranesi. Rating a mercato before December is like giving draft grades in die NFL the day after the draft. its useless.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
We are literally on fire in the transfer market
Juventus are now working to close the Paredes deal with PSG. New contacts are expected during the day. In the last few days of the mercato, the player is a priority for the club and Allegri.

(@romeoagresti)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
We are literally on fire in the transfer market
Juventus are now working to close the Paredes deal with PSG. New contacts are expected during the day. In the last few days of the mercato, the player is a priority for the club and Allegri.

(@romeoagresti)
Acerbi to complete the mercato. Unfortunately Plumberson is not available anymore

- - - Updated - - -

Expect soon Juventus to announce innovative project on sports medical examination, where the doctors from all around the world will travel to J-medical learn and collect experience on examing some of the footballs world most intriguing injuries cases. Zaniolo to be the face of the project.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)