Arjen Robben (2 Viewers)

Sep 21, 2009
Juventus is probably the only destination I would like to see Robben go apart from staying in Munich. I think he would take Juve to a new level in the CL, when he is fit, he is a beast.

BTW, you talk about injuries. He has problems till january, then hits form, it has always been like this in Bayern. Don't worry, for the CL he would be ready.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Juventus is probably the only destination I would like to see Robben go apart from staying in Munich. I think he would take Juve to a new level in the CL, when he is fit, he is a beast.

BTW, you talk about injuries. He has problems till january, then hits form, it has always been like this in Bayern. Don't worry, for the CL he would be ready.
So, my dear, you think you can get to Broadway? Well, let me tell you something, Broadway has no room for people like you. Not the Broadway I know. My Broadway takes people like you and eats them up and spits them out. My Broadway's the Broadway of Merman and Martin and Fontaine, and if you think you can build yourself up by knocking other people down, well good luck!

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
I'm actually quite curious about you Bayern fans' opinion on Pierre-Emile Højbjerg. I saw he got some playing time today as well. How big do you think he's going to be?
@ßöмßäяðîëя @Bayernstar

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
ßöмßäяðîëя;4151519 said:
I'd love for you to get Robben too, seriously, he's my least liked player in the squad right now.
Offcourse you do. Its the least reliable player, that perhaps 5 games a year hits a form to actually be played ahead of all that great CONSISTENT NOT ALLWAYS INJURED OR OUR OF FORM talent you got.

A bunch of dolts on this forum dont understand the word "glass man" (didnt bayeren fans gave him that nickname ?), or "more inconsistant then vucinic".

I do not fucking want robben, i want a player that can actually play 10 consecutive games without tearing a muscle

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I really wonder where he'd go.
Apart from bayeren, i cant see a team able to support a player that is in good form for so little games each season.
Kinda liked what they did. Just field ribery, kroos, muller. When robben is actually not injured, fit and in form, put kroos or muller in center, and robben on the right.

Sep 21, 2009
I really wonder where he'd go.
Apart from bayeren, i cant see a team able to support a player that is in good form for so little games each season.
Kinda liked what they did. Just field ribery, kroos, muller. When robben is actually not injured, fit and in form, put kroos or muller in center, and robben on the right.
Are you for real? He played a lot of matches in Bayern colors. It's not at all as you put it.

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
I'm actually quite curious about you Bayern fans' opinion on Pierre-Emile Højbjerg. I saw he got some playing time today as well. How big do you think he's going to be?
@ßöмßäяðîëя @Bayernstar
@Völler hes going to be the next schweinsteiger, no joke bayern really try to build him up for next 2-3 years,when schweinsteiger is about 32 years old. I'm pretty sure that next season with Guardiola coming he gets even more playing time, and maybe in 2 years he becomes a regular starter like Alaba.

What do people think about him in denmark? I hope he gets some attention there.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
@Völler hes going to be the next schweinsteiger, no joke bayern really try to build him up for next 2-3 years,when schweinsteiger is about 32 years old. I'm pretty sure that next season with Guardiola coming he gets even more playing time, and maybe in 2 years he becomes a regular starter like Alaba.

What do people think about him in denmark? I hope he gets some attention there.
Sounds very good to me. :) In Denmark he obviously gets some attention, but I still feel players like Viktor Fischer and Christian Eriksen get way more attention in the public. That's good though because the Danish media tends to put way too much pressure on our few big talents. It won't be long, however, before Højbjerg starts getting hyped though. But damn, I hope you are right about him being the next Schweinsteiger. :)

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
Sounds very good to me. :) In Denmark he obviously gets some attention, but I still feel players like Viktor Fischer and Christian Eriksen get way more attention in the public. That's good though because the Danish media tends to put way too much pressure on our few big talents. It won't be long, however, before Højbjerg starts getting hyped though. But damn, I hope you are right about him being the next Schweinsteiger. :)
I think the reason for this is because Eriksen and Fischer take a big role at their clubs, and thats why they get more attention, just wait for time, when Højbjerg starts to play regular for bayern, then hes getting overhyped. Hes pure talent, he can develop pretty well in bayern. Denmark got some nice talents to be honest :agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)