Arjen Robben (7 Viewers)

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
I think the reason for this is because Eriksen and Fischer take a big role at their clubs, and thats why they get more attention, just wait for time, when Højbjerg starts to play regular for bayern, then hes getting overhyped. Hes pure talent, he can develop pretty well in bayern. Denmark got some nice talents to be honest :agree:
We do have a few nice talents and some nice players, but never enough to make a somehow complete national team. There are always positions filled by hopeless players that aren't even playing in their clubs at all.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Ebbe Sand was a great striker primarily because he used the Marketing Mix of Price, Product, Promotion, and Place to become successful. Low price, good product, came from a cool country, and was promoted to captain in his last year. You can't beat that. Furthermore, whenever competing football firms created a SWOT Analysis for Ebbe Sand, their Analysis was really a "SO" Analysis because Ebbe Sand was really Italian and had no weaknesses or threats, according to JuveJay.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
My opinion of Robben remains the same evidently, as i'm not sweeped away by the emotion of the moment.

Robben is a player with a handfull of good games over the year. Mostly he's out of form or injured.
When he is in form, he's really good, but chokes somewhat at the final stage.

Good player, for teams that allready have an excellent starting 11, and want an ace that can add something, when his time is right.

However, we are not that team. we cant afford a Robben thats not good or worse, injured, allmost all year.

Today, at his first final, he was again mostly wastefull, untill he finally got that goal ribery so lovely paved out for him. a well taken finish. Congratulations on Robben, who finally managed to have one of those handfull of good games, on the exact right moment, and didnt choke at his third open chance.

As for Juventus, no Robben please. I want a player who is good and not made of glass, for the entire year. Not just a handfull of games.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Yeah, no mention of Robben setting up the first goal or being pretty much the most dangerous Bayern player by far. The guy is WC all the time, never been inconsistent and his injury period seems to be a thing of the past.

OP
Kasaki

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
  • Thread Starter #300
    Yeah, no mention of Ribery setting up the first goal or being pretty much the most dangerous Bayern player by far. The guy is WC all the time, never been inconsistent and his injury period seems to be a thing of the past.
    *fixed*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)