Arjen Robben (15 Viewers)

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I usually hear how dutchies are not happy about him beeing largely a dissapointment for the NT, got jeered for that more then once ?

Even i this lesser generation (compared to previous ones) for holland, they still got a bunch of players, better then robben, unless he's having that rare awesome game
who is better then robben
lens, elia, affelay :lol:

sorry zach holland has a great upcoming generation and better get use to it. 2014 will be a learning experience in 2016 en 2018 we will do well again.
while belguim hopes mertens finally does something :lol2:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010

sorry zach holland has a great upcoming generation and better get use to it. 2014 will be a learning experience in 2016 en 2018 we will do well again.
Sorry Janna, but Holland is going to choke again.

Inb4 pat :p

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
That's his only shot. Except this time from the right -- it's almost a mirror image of his usual from the left side. (In fact, at first I wondered if the broadcast I was watching had the image reversed. :p)

Great goal, yes, but it's the only frigging shot the guy has. He's as predictable and monotonous as a Giovinco fall-down.
That doesn't matter. Bayern Munich has implemented high frequency trading computer processor microchip implants into each player participating in the Champions League. This is part of the new Bayern business model, a strategy very similar to Goldman Sachs placing trade processors next to the NYSE and New York Fed. The technology can essentially read every defender's motion and defensive posturing before the defender actually knows it, allowing Robben to coordinate his movements off of the expedited information. Moreover, the technology places computerized stink bids into the Cerebrum of opponents, essentially causing them to misread Robben's movements. This is very similar to the stink bids placed by computers on the stock exchange that allows for better price entry for trading algorithms. So therefore, Robben is actually not predictable whatsoever, and his net present value cannot be expressed by any known numbers. Therefore, his net present value is actually infinity, just like Bayern's, according to JuveJay.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
I been in this forum for several years, EVERY world class player we have been faintly rumoured to, there has been atleast half a dozen IDIOTS who are against signing him, EVERY TIME, I kid you not, some ppl are just clueless, as simple as that.
:lol:

Apr 12, 2004
That doesn't matter. Bayern Munich has implemented high frequency trading computer processor microchip implants into each player participating in the Champions League. This is part of the new Bayern business model, a strategy very similar to Goldman Sachs placing trade processors next to the NYSE and New York Fed. The technology can essentially read every defender's motion and defensive posturing before the defender actually knows it, allowing Robben to coordinate his movements off of the expedited information. Moreover, the technology places computerized stink bids into the Cerebrum of opponents, essentially causing them to misread Robben's movements. This is very similar to the stink bids placed by computers on the stock exchange that allows for better price entry for trading algorithms. So therefore, Robben is actually not predictable whatsoever, and his net present value cannot be expressed by any known numbers. Therefore, his net present value is actually infinity, just like Bayern's, according to JuveJay.

:lol2:

Amazing...

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006

Mertens?
With Hazard, De Bruyne, Chadli, Dembele, Fellaini, Witsel, Benteke, Lukaku and so on who is then talking about Mertens, he will be a sub, unless he proves himself on a better stage then the Dutch League.
I think our generation in 2016/2018 has easily as much potential as the Dutch, if not more.
And then we have players like Musonda at Chelsea, Januzaj at ManU who are among the best players in the youth teams there.
We'll see, but I have no fear that we will be able to contest with the next generation of Holland in the coming 3-5 years.

Dec 31, 2008

Elia :rofl:

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
ßöмßäяðîëя;4150434 said:
Where do you live near Köln?

I've been there and Düsseldorf, amongst other places...
I live in Wesseling, its actually a part of cologne but its south... I lived in Düsseldorf aswell for 2 years ago.

btw I will be in munich for the final on 25th may... come on bayern this is your time! lets make it our 5th CL win!

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
I live in Wesseling, its actually a part of cologne but its south... I lived in Düsseldorf aswell for 2 years ago.

btw I will be in munich for the final on 25th may... come on bayern this is your time! lets make it our 5th CL win!
You are one year late, mate. It's Wembley this year. :p

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
You are one year late, mate. It's Wembley this year. :p
hehe actually you are right, but last year I was in munich for the final aswell, one night to forget, everyone full of depression, I remember people were sleeping on the ground that night hehe...

This year I will be there again, just hope they win it, to celebrate afterwards with all munich fans, and on sunday 26th may bayern will arrive from london in munich either with a trophie or not. But I promised this will be my last trip for a final, if they lose again, I just cant do it next years because of my nerve, it would mean 3 finals for nothing.

btw would be great to see juve again in a CL final after 2003... 10 years, its time now :agree:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
thats the problem with robben, a robben in good shape can explode every defence, but his too inconsistent,
I to am an admiror of in form robben, who's just devastating. But that happens 5 games a year.

Robben is a great player for a 400+ turnover team, that has a top5 player in every position, and quite a few top3 ones. A team that absolutely doesnt rely on Robben, but when he's on form, he's a player the coach considers.

Wich is basically the situation at Bayeren. Robben is a nobody in bayeren, and Ribery is a decent carry. Both are carried by OP central midfielders such as schweinsteiger, dat new guy, kroos, muller, immense fullbacks, and dante.

Hence how fucking good are you if you can go to barcelona and play fucking Daniel Van Buyten without breaking a sweat ?

I'd take my hat of for bayeren's organisation and central midfield, if i had one.

Out of form robben is pretty damn bad, you dont need to play a winger, you can just as wel play entirely diffrent frontline. If the great holland depends on robben to be in shape, then quite frankly, they arent really that great

And seriously, Mertens ?

Hazard, De Bruyne, Chadli, Dembele, Fellaini, Witsel, Benteke, Lukaku
Who the fuck is Mertens ? That benchwarmer that gets to play if all the other talent is out of shape ?

**** please, we got a member of the epl team of the year in that position, who's talking about mertens :lol:

Upcomming generation ? might wanna check the mostly epl yought teams. belgians beeing amongst the best in those

- - - Updated - - -

Its time to take that final. I cant stand dortmund getting that lucky AGAIN.

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
I to am an admiror of in form robben, who's just devastating. But that happens 5 games a year.

Robben is a great player for a 400+ turnover team, that has a top5 player in every position, and quite a few top3 ones. A team that absolutely doesnt rely on Robben, but when he's on form, he's a player the coach considers.

Wich is basically the situation at Bayeren. Robben is a nobody in bayeren, and Ribery is a decent carry. Both are carried by OP central midfielders such as schweinsteiger, dat new guy, kroos, muller, immense fullbacks, and dante.

Hence how fucking good are you if you can go to barcelona and play fucking Daniel Van Buyten without breaking a sweat ?

I'd take my hat of for bayeren's organisation and central midfield, if i had one.
thanks mate, but this team wasn't that strong years ago, they developed and play as a unit, especially in terms of defensive they improved.

Its time to take that final. I cant stand dortmund getting that lucky AGAIN.
I dont hate them, although they are our main rival, klopp did a great job with these guys, but this is bayerns time, thats what matter this year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)