Arjen Robben (5 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
That's his only shot. Except this time from the right -- it's almost a mirror image of his usual from the left side. (In fact, at first I wondered if the broadcast I was watching had the image reversed. :p)

Great goal, yes, but it's the only frigging shot the guy has. He's as predictable and monotonous as a Giovinco fall-down.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 12, 2004
That's his only shot. Except this time from the right -- it's almost a mirror image of his usual from the left side. (In fact, at first I wondered if the broadcast I was watching had the image reversed. :p)

Great goal, yes, but it's the only frigging shot the guy has. He's as predictable and monotonous as a Giovinco fall-down.
He may be predictable, but he still dribbles the fuck out of every team.

Agree with both of you, but he's good. The best thing is you know EXACTLY what he's going to do, he goes right at you, and you still can't stop him.

Also, he was the only reason we got to the CL Final against Inter. That goal again Fiorentina that year.....wow.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Actually, an absurb amount of luck, and the worst man utd finishing in decades brought you there.

I havent seen any robbery that got even close to the one against man utd that year. And it had to be freaking olic offcourse

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
ßöмßäяðîëя;4149092 said:
Agree with both of you, but he's good. The best thing is you know EXACTLY what he's going to do, he goes right at you, and you still can't stop him.

Also, he was the only reason we got to the CL Final against Inter. That goal again Fiorentina that year.....wow.
you forgot his beautiful goal against Manchester United in 2010 :D?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
ßöмßäяðîëя;4149127 said:
Dude, Man U sucked that year.
they domminated bayeren harder then barca got domminated just ago, and could have won both legs 5-0.

bayeren wasent that great team in europe, and had a wonderfull bag of luck to reach finals. like chelsea last year.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
ßöмßäяðîëя;4149092 said:

Haha, so true.

He is makes it look incredibily easy. It's pretty sick that people would say no to him at Juve. He would rip Serie-A apart.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
And i'm so happy we have a player of his calibre in our NT team :touched:
I usually hear how dutchies are not happy about him beeing largely a dissapointment for the NT, got jeered for that more then once ?

Even i this lesser generation (compared to previous ones) for holland, they still got a bunch of players, better then robben, unless he's having that rare awesome game

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
I usually hear how dutchies are not happy about him beeing largely a dissapointment for the NT, got jeered for that more then once ?

Even i this lesser generation (compared to previous ones) for holland, they still got a bunch of players, better then robben, unless he's having that rare awesome game
thats the problem with robben, a robben in good shape can explode every defence, but his too inconsistent,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)