Argentine defender Gonzalo Rodríguez to go to Juve? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 7, 2003
++ [ originally posted by magosantana81 ] ++

Mmmm, sorry mark77, as I announced in the sub-heading, it seems the transfer has cooled again. Gonzalo came with the rest of the U-23 team yesterday morning. San Lorenzo's coach gave him a week off considering that he hasn't had a rest for two years and it seems he will stay in our club for another six months. Moreover, our vice-president finally admitted to the press that Juventus hasn't phoned back again since the first hiatus... Now what seems more likely is that Gonzalo goes to England, but San Lorenzo's policy is to negotiate directly with the clubs that are interested and won't sell a player first to an agent so that they collocate him in a club because what happens often is that you sell a player to an agent for let's say 10 dollars and then the agent magically re-sells him for 20 or 30. Besides, they want to be sure who they are dealing with. Otherwise, you have a player like Figueroa who was sold to one of these agents who placed him in a second-class team like Birmingham City where he only played 30 minutes
That's really bad news:(

Buy on AliExpress.com

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
great to see how everyone started saying the defence should be hung, then some people think the attack should be hung. even lippi should be hung. now its moggi that should be hung.

reminds me of the ending scene of hamlet....

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
great to see how everyone started saying the defence should be hung, then some people think the attack should be hung. even lippi should be hung. now its moggi that should be hung.

reminds me of the ending scene of hamlet....
I get pissed when I hear that we are close to sign a guy and then he goes to another team. That's why I say these things.;)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Come on Moggi, don't make a mistake that you'll regret big time in the future, and most importantly, don't pretend that we don't need defenders.

Aug 1, 2003
we're screwed. I don't think we're getting anyone. If we are I have a distinct feeling it'll be Ferrari but I still don't think we'll get anyone. I want gonzalito. main reason- to add goal tallies and non cup tied :D

oh yeah, and his defending.

now, if we don't get him it would be ok, but just DON'T let him go to an English club. I'd dislike that.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
thanxx (i guess) for the bad news mago...

god, i feel like jumping in front of a moving train.....:down::down: damn u moggi, damn u.....:fero:

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
read posts

the amount of death on the forums right now is sickening, yet morbidly fascinating.

i say we make no conclusions until its over. we have no idea whats up lippi's sleeve

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
i've just read that we've been linked with Alex from santos. i'd rather have gonzalito, thank u very much :stuckup:

:fero: enuff with the rumors already.....:fero:

Jul 12, 2002
What's wrong with you people? Getting Alex would be a dream. They guy is huge, but quick and talented. And have you seen his free-kicks?

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker ] ++
What's wrong with you people? Getting Alex would be a dream. They guy is huge, but quick and talented. And have you seen his free-kicks?
Free kicks are a bonus with any player, but the question isn't if he can hit a great free kick - can he defend?

Jul 28, 2002
lucio ian, very similar imo , but lucio plays sexier football.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Why do you always criticize our opinion? From what I saw I don't find anything special about him IMO. I respect everybody's opinion. I'll take a closer look at him but good Brazilian defenders that defend are rare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)