Argentine defender Gonzalo Rodríguez to go to Juve? (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jul 28, 2002
Hmm if we do get him , then we may as well loan him if we get mexes(please)....he would be way better than bonera.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
even tho i've never seen gonzalito play, but from what i heard (from mago ;)) he's good. i'd rather have him than bonera. moggi are u listening??!!!

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
since I don't know anything about him I don't feel disappointed
or anything...

during these days we have "lost" 2 defenders that we have been linked to: rodriguez and most likely Mexes...

btw. I don't think we the fans made any big fuss about this player, did we?
I'm refering to the theory some dude has over here that we are the ones that will increase a players value based on how much fuss we make about him, especially on the internet and for that reason we are to blame when Moggi and Co. lose interest in a player!!!

LMAO!!!!

arc

Mar 11, 2004
he is quite good, and im disappointed we havent get him in the end, but this means we have more chanc of buying mexes or ferrari

incomplex

Mar 2, 2004
more chances of getting mexes or ferrari?
man....what if both of them ended up not with Juve?
what other defender that might we get?
this is getting stressfull.......................

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
Villareal? Well uh okay.

Damn, I really wish I know what goes on behind closed doors when it comes to transfer issues :down:
Shite, Rodriguez will be big in few years... :down: But off topic, Sally likes Rammstein?! Well, me too, but you're from Malaysia, I didn't know that Rammstein is known there...

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
You think Rodriguez will be big ? Have you seen him play ? Just curious
No, I actually haven't seen him play (except crappy videoclips), but I have enormous faith on some sources (magazines, scouts etc.) It's just sad, I've seen like 2 South American games within 3years... :down: But that's why I think that Diego is going to be big too, and the same goes with Cavenaghi, if Sivori for an example trusts them, I trust them too... But you can't never be sure though...

Jul 28, 2002
this is begining to take the piss now, we have little or no options for a young cb, were are virtuallyout of the races for the only two recognised talent, and have lost the guy we have been chasing for ages.

As far as i can see it, if we dont get mexes and ferrari, next season is going to be a big test for moggi, cos we above all else needed new young defender of high quality, we have been the least por active, (maybe a good thing), bar a ceratain world class player zebina, so im getting even more amused with the loss of talent to other teams, but hey i should be used to it, im a juve fan :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)