Argentine defender Gonzalo Rodríguez to go to Juve? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jul 28, 2002
can anyone tell me any half decent young defender that is available without rip off price and is interested in juve............NONE.

Mexes, ferrari gone, VBUYTON, gone, hoflond we would have to pay a bomb.

Bonera :rofl:

Trabelsi ..... our last hope??

Jul 28, 2002
evra and maxwell, two left back we dont desperately need, in fact i would sign maxwell at all, zambo is miles better, mabe evra, then push zambo to midfield.

Mexes and ferrari are virtually done deal with roma!

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
as i sed b4, roma's transfer policy is wayyy smarter than us. f*ck roma!!! :fero: i hate them even more.......

squillaci - who i'm not too fond of
kroldrup - not good enuff

damn.....damn!!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
as i sed b4, roma's transfer policy is wayyy smarter than us. f*ck roma!!! :fero: i hate them even more.......

damn.....damn!!
Both Squillaci and Kroldrup are better than our current central defenders imo, even though that's not saying an awful lot. Damn, this is so depressing :down:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
:wth: you're saying that they're not good enough when we've currently got the likes of Montero, Legrottaglie and Iuliano in our team?

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
If im not mistaken, I thought Trabelsi actually already extended his contract with Ajax ?
he didn't extend it, Ajax had a two-year option on him, and they decided to use it... Surprise... :down: Trabelsi wanted to go for free, they went to court and Trabelsi lost... :down: But probably Trabelsi is still leaving, Koeman isn't very fond of him right now... I don't know about the price though...

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

:wth: you're saying that they're not good enough when we've currently got the likes of Montero, Legrottaglie and Iuliano in our team?
gray, i actually had mexes and ferrari in mind.....so that's why i sed those 2 arent good enuff ;) i dont mean compared to what we have

i read that mexes is days away from roma. DAMN....DAMN!!!! my heart broke when chivu wore that stupid jersey, and now mexes is gonna follow suit :down:

i curse u moggi.....

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002

gray, i actually had mexes and ferrari in mind.....so that's why i sed those 2 arent good enuff ;) i dont mean compared to what we have

i read that mexes is days away from roma. DAMN....DAMN!!!! my heart broke when chivu wore that stupid jersey, and now mexes is gonna follow suit :down:

i curse u moggi.....
man, I'm still not over the fact that Nesta was for sale and we didn't buy him!
There are some other cases where a player has been linked with us and Moggi
hasn't signed them over to JUVE but the Nesta deal... damn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)