Argentine defender Gonzalo Rodríguez to go to Juve? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
ya thats him, iwatched argentina again last nite, the won 5-2. burdisso, he is really good. the thing is the commentator is so stupid so he doesnt know the names of the players, he justs calls them by numbers, so again #7 and i think it was #19 that played really well. again i thought tevez was a ball-hog. but still a good player.

Jul 28, 2002
nnow burdisso is class, tevez has got fast feet, but is a ball hog without doubt, man i wish we could get one of this new genertion argies...jus one of the class ones, it would be class.

Jul 28, 2002
well man i have got really important exam and also have a new part time job, plus the misses, so im kinda busy....but i like to check up my beloved juve, everyday wishing we signed some great player like mexes or D'ale....ahh well we can all dream :cool:

Aug 1, 2003
if mago doesn't come online that should mean there are no hot updates on gonzalo and Juve.
darn.

anyway speaking of unknown captains, does anyone know who was sampdoria's captain? i think he was blonde, shoulder-length hair and kinda pale

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Argentina beat Colombia 4-2

Gonzalito scored with a header at the 38min. :extatic:

Come on Mago. We need some good news here. ;)

Jul 28, 2002
hmmm maybe mago has gon to the milan/roma forum or sumink, informing them they are now in the driving seat, and we have missed our chance!!!!!

come on mago update!update!update!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++

anyway speaking of unknown captains, does anyone know who was sampdoria's captain? i think he was blonde, shoulder-length hair and kinda pale
I think you're talking about Mirko Conte, but Sampdoria's skipper is Sergio Volpi and his hair isn't blonde.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
Argentina beat Colombia 4-2

Gonzalito scored with a header at the 38min. :extatic:

Come on Mago. We need some good news here. ;)
So he scored, but how did he play? I'm not terribly concerned about how many goals he scores, though if he can pitch in I have no problem with it, I wanna know if he's solid at the back.

A defender that scores goals is great, but only if he does his primary job (which just happens to be defending) well enough.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++

So he scored, but how did he play? I'm not terribly concerned about how many goals he scores, though if he can pitch in I have no problem with it, I wanna know if he's solid at the back.

A defender that scores goals is great, but only if he does his primary job (which just happens to be defending) well enough.
I'm waiting for Mago's game report. :D I didn't see the game.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
We know he's good on headers but I didn't see the game so I can't judge his defense skills.

Mago were are you???
I'm sure the next time we hear from him it's gonna be good news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)