Argentine defender Gonzalo Rodríguez to go to Juve? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -Z- ] ++
Really??? Why the sudden change, you were one of the biggest DP fans.
I'd like to think that I still am; I love the guy and a pray for him every night (yes, I do), but where criticism is due I'll give it, even to my favourite player. Get me?

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Exactly the way I am mate, I too considered DP my favourite player once, but now I really dont have a favourite player. It's all about the team, so yeah, I do get you ;)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
You still gotta appreciate the man's talent though? Did you see the dribbling skills he had on display today? Class :cool:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Yeah, it was nice, but he could work on his finishing skills, he really should have scored at least one.

Anyways, today I was pretty nicely surpirsed by Mauro, IMO he had a great game. He didnt lose to many balls, had a few nice dribblings, and scored one. IMO he's by far our most creative player, he had a few nice through passes, especially the one to Nedved on Conte's goal. And that header... man, most strikers couldnt head the ball like that...

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
About DP's finishing: that miss early in the second half was horrible, thankfully we don't see that very often from Ale.

As for Camo: he was indeed very good today. Along with Conte and Nedved he was our best player. I wonder why Lippi persists in subbing him, even when he puts in performances like the one we saw today.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
You still gotta appreciate the man's talent though? Did you see the dribbling skills he had on display today? Class :cool:
if you think what he did in the samp match was class,you should see what he displayed in the last match:eek:

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
i watched the argentina game. rodriguez was overshadowed, outclassed by his partner in dfense. the cpt of argentina. WOW what a great player. very strong,smart and cool player, reminds me of chivu. there is another rodriguez on the right. #3, bald guy, very good player with amazing ball skills, hes like a roberto carlos on the right. our rodriguez hardly touched the ball cos he didnt need 2, the cpt(dunno his name) did everything. thats why i cannot judge him yet. the #18 was really good and tevez looked really good, i thought he was a bit selfish but he looked like a good player, always running, reminds me of veron when he was at lazio but more offensive with better dribbling skills.
maybe mago can tell us the names of the players i mentioned and give us his opinion on them and some details.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
About DP's finishing: that miss early in the second half was horrible, thankfully we don't see that very often from Ale.

As for Camo: he was indeed very good today. Along with Conte and Nedved he was our best player. I wonder why Lippi persists in subbing him, even when he puts in performances like the one we saw today.
Conditioning and tactics. Camo runs even less than normal as the game wears on. Furthermore, he's all but useless in defence, so with a lead it's wise to take him off.

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stripper ] ++
i watched the argentina game. rodriguez was overshadowed, outclassed by his partner in dfense. the cpt of argentina. WOW what a great player. very strong,smart and cool player, reminds me of chivu. there is another rodriguez on the right. #3, bald guy, very good player with amazing ball skills, hes like a roberto carlos on the right. our rodriguez hardly touched the ball cos he didnt need 2, the cpt(dunno his name) did everything. thats why i cannot judge him yet. the #18 was really good and tevez looked really good, i thought he was a bit selfish but he looked like a good player, always running, reminds me of veron when he was at lazio but more offensive with better dribbling skills.
maybe mago can tell us the names of the players i mentioned and give us his opinion on them and some details.

why are we after Rodriguez when there's another young DC dude that's better?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Are you talking about Nicolás Burdisso?
We were linked with him a long time ago.

Boca Juniors
birth date: 4/12/1981
birth place: Altos de Chipion, Cordoba
birth Nation: Argentina
Height: 174
Weight: 77
nationality: Argentina
Position: Defender

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)