• Yes but only because all the games have been so close

• On occasion

• Nope, we're very dull

• I'd rather paint my wall and watch it dry

Results are only viewable after voting.

EMMY

Jul 2, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
I voted for #3. Most of the games we're not very attracitve, not to say we're not attractive at all. We have sometimes some great actions, but that doesn't happen very often though.
I wouldn't like to copy your post :D but it's same..:D:D:D

and I'm waiting for more attractive, hard attack and colourful game....;)

Reza

Jul 13, 2002
i voted #3
capello is greate ,IMHO it is soon to juge about the arrangment.
it takes time for him to find the best formation.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Sometimes attractive teams should have some attractive fans, so it's like this , ofcoarse you wont feel Juve attractive unless the Stadium is overloaded or full.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
Sometimes attractive teams should have some attractive fans, so it's like this , ofcoarse you wont feel Juve attractive unless the Stadium is overloaded or full.
Hmmm... maybe attractiveness is related to players' haircuts? :D

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by BayernFussball ] ++
I dont necessarily think that the football is not attractive, I just think that your defence is top notch, and you play out of it more than anything, that is why you have had a lot of 1 to nil wins.
That's the sickest and most stupid signature I ever seen :wth:

Len

Feb 13, 2004
I don't know......its not really entertaining...but we score goals and we win! Thats whats important.....

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Len ] ++
I don't know......its not really entertaining...but we score goals and we win! Thats whats important.....
I prefer juve finish 5th and plays atracting football like Barcelona for example. and not like playing like we did last season or till now a boring game that I can't stand watching the whole match.that's the difference IMO

but still there is some improvement and I know capello will make our game entertaining very soon :)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
actually it all depends on how one sees attractive
I, for example, am interested in seeing tactics on the field. I will not go into and EPL discussion now but those have no tactics at all. What I see in Juventus' play is lots of tactics at the moment, I think this will later on amture to become a more spectacular play

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
actually it all depends on how one sees attractive
I, for example, am interested in seeing tactics on the field. I will not go into and EPL discussion now but those have no tactics at all. What I see in Juventus' play is lots of tactics at the moment, I think this will later on amture to become a more spectacular play
Exactly, what is attractive football can be so many things... basically attractive football is football one likes to watch, right? What kind of football people like to watch can differ widely, depending on what peaple want to see. For some attractive football is lots of goals, for others solid defence, etc.

I agree with you on EPL, it's boring because of it's lack of tactics. That's another reason why i prefer Serie A to EPL.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
This thread seems to be the equivalent of a woman looking in the mirror and saying, "Does this formation make my butt look fat??"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)