• Yes, very much so

• Yes but only because all the games have been so close

• On occasion

• Nope, we're very dull

• I'd rather paint my wall and watch it dry

Results are only viewable after voting.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Alongside the other poll about Capello, I thought it would be interesting to see what people think about the way we play. Please don't vote in this poll unless you've seen at least one match since the new season started.

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
I voted for #3. Most of the games we're not very attracitve, not to say we're not attractive at all. We have sometimes some great actions, but that doesn't happen very often though.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
I think we're very impressive, solid in defence though I think we could be beter in defense with the talent we have.

Though id hate to get knocked out in next round while only concedind 3 or 4 goals in the competion.

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
it's very early to play atractive football.don't forget that Capello has to fix the defense first.and next job is to play atractive(offensive) football.so i guess i will vote for #3

gray

Apr 22, 2003
It's not like we play boring football or anything like that, but we really don't look that dangerous in front of goal as things stand. Despite our problems in front of goal though, I think we're one of the few teams in the world that can make defence look beautiful :D Thuram and Cannavaro are a pleasure to watch :touched: I voted for #3.

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #7
    I've seen about 3 games this year and on occasion we have some nice combinations between players but overall it's not exactly incredibly eventful, we're dull IMO, just as dull today as under Lippi.

Juve89

The Farmer
    May 27, 2004
    i voted 1 i think every game is exiting and fun to watch,ive rather see a bad Juve match or a good Premier League match!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    I voted for #2 , lots of my friends whom supports Real or Milan or barca or Man utd finds Juve attractive , so it's good to listen to outside ppl more , it's good to see their points of view , and how they see us so far.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    My vote went to #1.

5 wins and a draw in 6 matches in Seria A, 12 goals scored and 2 conceeded,

3 wins in 3 CL matches with zero goals conceeded.

To me performance is measured not against this "perfect" game my team must show. I don't run after an imagined myth of a perfect team. To me it is measure by the quality of output in relation to the others.

I am very impressed. And I am happy.

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    but there's a difference between getting the results and playing exciting football
    Not to me. Nothing is more exciting then a win. The standings don't award style points.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    but there's a difference between getting the results and playing exciting football
    I like exciting football too. But for that I have Barcelona.

Like BigIzz said- victory is something that excites me.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Fair enough, but I thought this was from the POV of a neutral spectator, especially since this poll was expressly designed to complement the other thread about Capello, which is focused on our success and the results we've achieved.

Each to his own ;)

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
    I've only seen 1 or 2 games this season but was impressed with the way we played, taking in consideration it was very early in the season and Capello needed to test a lot of things. It wasn't very attracting football in a typical way(attacking mentality, lots of short passes, dribbling, runs on the flanks, etc.), but there seemed to be a great team effort and glimpses of individual brilliance which I really liked.

No 3 gets my vote.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)