• Yes, very much so

• Yes but only because all the games have been so close

• On occasion

• Nope, we're very dull

• I'd rather paint my wall and watch it dry

Results are only viewable after voting.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
I think juve can play attractive, if they want. but at this Stage of the season it is only important to get the points.. At the end of the Season nobody is gonna discuss the way juve played against Siena or ..... But I am sure, if we play against Real or Barca, we can show them how attractive football is looking. remember the game against Real 2 years ago.
Cappelo did the right thing. Juve had problems in the defence in the last 2 Years, but now we have the best defence in Europe. The attractive play will come, for sure :cheesy:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
I choose option #3
We're not like Arsenal or Barcelona with their beautiful flowing football.
I mean, we're not really attractive but pretty much effective IMO...Dunno how to explain, but we're more "mature".
You know, when you see Juve matces this season, it's like you're in a first class flight, ...very comfortable :touched: (nevermind...!) :D
Well, anyway, we had a strong defence, great ball positioning, great vision, great passes, eliminated all faults...all characters we need to be a solid team. Slowly but sure, that's how we play.
We got the positive result too, hmm...so far so good.
I think Capello has build a new character for our team, which is quite successful indeed so far. :)
FORZA JUVE! :star:

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
i voted for "I'd rather paint my wall and watch it dry"

Jue wins,, it's great and all,, but very boring gameplay :yuck:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)