Any Canadians wanna marry? (1 Viewer)

OP
Elvin

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
  • Thread Starter #81
    how happy are we living ;) and for how long?
    We get divorced in 6 months max. As soon as I get my PR card basically. They might call us, just to ask some questions, but my friend did this for her friend (yes, 2 Israeli girls), they didn't ask any questions. If they want an interview with us I'll go ninja on them, "What? Just because we're gay you're giving us a hard time?" :groan:), 4 months it was all over.

You live alone btw?

Buy on AliExpress.com
    Jan 7, 2004
    Eℓvin;2010460 said:
    We get divorced in 6 months max. As soon as I get my PR card basically. They might call us, just to ask some questions, but my friend did this for her friend (yes, 2 Israeli girls), they didn't ask any questions. If they want an interview with us I'll go ninja on them, "What? Just because we're gay you're giving us a hard time?" :groan:), 4 months it was all over.

You live alone btw?
    so you could move in instantly? :D
    :lol:

i'll be living along (i.e. with two other roomates) till the end of august

OP
    Elvin

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
  • Thread Starter #84
    No dude, just so we can write the same address in the application and his parents wont find out anything :D

OP
    Elvin

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
  • Thread Starter #87
    I'm trying to get this chick to do it, if doesn't work out I'll let u know :D

Oh fuck, if you're in Ottawa we can't do it, I need this to be done before June 30th

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    So Bes will have to tell his parents he's going to marry some guy he met on the internet.

Child protection services have failed again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)