Any Canadians wanna marry? (1 Viewer)

OP
Elvin

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
  • Thread Starter #5
    I wish it was that lol
    I just want a Canadian Permanent Residency and those fuckers won't give it to me as "acting is not a real job".

I feel like shit...

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    The Canadian Parliament approved same-sex marriage by defining marriage as “between two people” in June, 2005. The Conservative Government introduced a bill proposing to repeal same-sex marriage in Canada in 2006, but it failed at its first reading in 2006, hence same sex marriage continues to be recognized throughout the nation
    FYI

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Eℓvin;2007859 said:
    I wish it was that lol
    I just want a Canadian Permanent Residency and those fuckers won't give it to me as "acting is not a real job".

I feel like shit...
    Maybe you need to tell them you're acting as a political refugee from an oppressed country.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Eℓvin;2007859 said:
    I wish it was that lol

I feel like shit...
    Can you not just get some shitty 'real' job, get your residency and then go back to acting.

Jun 26, 2007
    Eℓvin;2007859 said:
    I wish it was that lol

I feel like shit...
    Even if you make a living out of acting?

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    The entire province of Quebec acts like they're Canadian. That has to count for something. In that light, acting is practically a national pastime.

OP
    Elvin

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
  • Thread Starter #12
    I don't mind, hell I'd even pay the dude :D
    I know a friend who got a passport in 4 months like that.

Maybe you need to tell them you're acting as a political refugee from an oppressed country.
    Nah.

So you could also get a real job?

Can you not just get some shitty 'real' job, get your residency and then go back to acting.
    No, I don't have a work permit.

Apparently. I told them I was financially set, I can live without ever working for 2 years, still no go.

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    Eℓvin;2007859 said:
    I wish it was that lol

I feel like shit...
    I'm surprised dude, how long have you been living there ?

OP
    Elvin

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
  • Thread Starter #14
    4 years.
    I fucked up tho, came here on a 4 year student visa but haven't been attending since May 2008 lol

Apr 12, 2004
    Eℓvin;2007859 said:
    I wish it was that lol

I feel like shit...
    Well that sucks, I feel like shit too.

:lol2:
    No, the point is that he's living in a foreign country but does not "contribute to society" in an economic way. He has to provide some type of service.

OP
    Elvin

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
  • Thread Starter #17
    ßüякε;2007890 said:
    Well that sucks, I feel like shit too.

:lol2:

No, the point is that he's living in a foreign country but does not "contribute to society" in an economic way. He has to provide some type of service.
    Exactly, and what I wanna do for a living doesn't qualify.

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    Eℓvin;2007886 said:
    4 years.
    I fucked up tho, came here on a 4 year student visa but haven't been attending since May 2008 lol
    Damn, I remember 10-12 years ago you could get Canadian Residency with a click of a finger. Desperate times do call for desperate measures.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)