Antonio Conte (38 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Same bullshit circle of events happening wherever he coaches, we gotta be retarded to even consider bringing this toxic baldie back.
well he does raise the level of a team, under Conte the team jumps up a level and usually massively improve their point tally compared to previous seasons. when he does leave after 2 seasons the club is usually in a much better place than when he arrived, only Conte is in a worse place after another completely silly tantrum.

the thing I struggle with is his method to demand experienced players, which for Juventus probably means a massive wage bill, which doesn't work well with our financial troubles. and the main thing I struggle with is him coaching Inter of all teams and some of the comments he made, so I'd prefer other options if they're reasonable. but in the end winning is all that should matter in the slump that we are.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Another year of terrorism or Conte?

As much as it pains me to say this at this point I’d take Conte over another wasted season.

At the very least he would get rid of the nonchalant attitude some of these players seem to have…

…until he gets into an argument with our management and leaves yet again. But hey Jj only thinks short term so.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
are there only these two coaches in this world though

conte is just an other dead end, why even bother. remember that he gave his words to agnelli to continue then left because marotta didn't buy him fucking iturbe of all players. iturbe lol.

would you trust a man like that again?
Never mind the dine with 10 euros quote. It'll be something about feeding a family on food banks now.

We all know Conte is a short term solution then he throws his toys out the pram, his managerial career reads that. In all honestly Id rather go with Motta (yes I know) but take away his history his management is quite impressive

- - - Updated - - -

Another year of terrorism or Conte?

As much as it pains me to say this at this point I’d take Conte over another wasted season.

At the very least he would get rid of the nonchalant attitude some of these players seem to have…

…until he gets into an argument with our management and leaves yet again. But hey Jj only thinks short term so.
I just dont like how conte is always sniffing around the facility be it at the hq or the stadium, I can see why allegri would be annoyed about it.

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
are there only these two coaches in this world though

conte is just an other dead end, why even bother. remember that he gave his words to agnelli to continue then left because marotta didn't buy him fucking iturbe of all players. iturbe lol.

would you trust a man like that again?
Unfortunately for Jj it seems like it. And honestly little of what goes on behind the curtains comes to light so I don’t believe it for a minute it was just because of Iturbe. They must have had many disagreements on bigger issues. Conte can be such a cry baby sometimes, no doubt. But we’ll really never know.

I wouldn’t but Jj can’t plan for the long term and their “Italians only” policy makes it harder to even dream about us getting someone better.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Unfortunately for Jj it seems like it. And honestly little of what goes on behind the curtains comes to light so I don’t believe it for a minute it was just because of Iturbe. They must have had many disagreements on bigger issues. Conte can be such a cry baby sometimes, no doubt. But we’ll really never know.

I wouldn’t but Jj can’t plan for the long term and their “Italians only” policy makes it harder to even dream about us getting someone better.
i don't think that any strict italians only policy even exists now. they should speak italian, that's a given, and i think that's all. after conte left, sinisa was considered (agnelli was a fan), agnelli would have also hired guardiola if he was available, at one point zidane will coach juve, we already hired deschamps for the serie b season (and it was him who left, he wasn't even fired), and when allegri was about to be sacked, both tudor and motta were mentioned as potential successors.

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
i don't think that any strict italians only policy even exists now. they should speak italian, that's a given, and i think that's all. after conte left, sinisa was considered (agnelli was a fan), agnelli would have also hired guardiola if he was available, at one point zidane will coach juve, we already hired deschamps for the serie b season (and it was him who left, he wasn't even fired), and when allegri was about to be sacked, both tudor and motta were mentioned as potential successors.
I get you. That’s a lot of ifs though, in the end we went from Conte to Allegri to Sarri to Pirlo back to Allegri and now linked to Conte again. All Italiens.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
https://x.com/juvenewslive/status/1729195695549374482?s=20

"Antonio Conte will be the coach of Juve for the 2024-25 season. According to our sources the agreement has been reached. "

- - - Updated - - -

This plus the recent talks of Conte wanting to come back plus the recent word that Allegri will leave here (for Real?) and knowing that Carlo will coach Brazil after this year. A lot of smoke on this rumor.
Allegri stock has dropped too much. If it was 2018 i could understand this. Real will rehire Zidane, promote Raul who is youth coach or sign Alonso from Leverkusen. Why would Perez hire Allegri? Why?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)