Antonio Conte (56 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Hiring this clown would be such an epic mistake. He'll have what? 1 good season at best before he goes mental and falls out with everyone again? Then what? Back to the drawing board again replacing him with a brand new coach and strategy.? There is nothing long term about hiring this guy at all

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
Conte is good at building a team. A two year contract would be ideal, and he could bring the team back to its best form in the league with a strong personality and identity.

I don't hold anything against him for coaching merda, he is a professional, just like Lippi was back in the day.

At the moment, I would welcome any decent coach to replace Allegri.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Hiring this clown would be such an epic mistake. He'll have what? 1 good season at best before he goes mental and falls out with everyone again? Then what? Back to the drawing board again replacing him with a brand new coach and strategy.? There is nothing long term about hiring this guy at all
thats fine for now. juve are in fourth bad season so no more team building. results need to come right away. this team is filled with weak and soft players like it was before he became coach. ...like inter was before he coached them and like chlesea was when he took over.

all 3 teams transformed under him. this is needed. it' obvious club won't sign big names, so u need a coach that can win titles with the estigarribia and the darmian and the zappacostas of the world

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
That myth that he turned shit into gold needs to die like the hair on Loin's head. He got huge reinforcements, both at Juve and at Inter. He didn't just improve mediocre hacks.
I wonder if we’ll hail Max as the best thing if he wins the Scudetto with Regretti and Weah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 49)