Antonio Conte (18 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I cant believe im saying this, but I'd rather just roll with Allegri, especially if hes gonna continue to give younger players opportunities. That was pretty much the only draw to Conte for me, because I dont believe hes better tactically than Max. He's more of a guy you bring in if you want a culture change. But as weve seen pretty much everywhere hes been, he's also got a short shelf life. I'm not against firing Allegri at all, but if that happens I'd rather have someone new (ie De Zerbi) than another retread.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I cant believe im saying this, but I'd rather just roll with Allegri, especially if hes gonna continue to give younger players opportunities. That was pretty much the only draw to Conte for me, because I dont believe hes better tactically than Max. He's more of a guy you bring in if you want a culture change. But as weve seen pretty much everywhere hes been, he's also got a short shelf life. I'm not against firing Allegri at all, but if that happens I'd rather have someone new (ie De Zerbi) than another retread.
We need a culture change. Conte isn’t the one to do that since he’s already been here.

Aug 2, 2005
Conte of 2011/12 - 2012/13
I would take him back on any given day..
But it looks like this version of Conte has vanished...

Do I have the nerves to re-try Conte.. I guess not.

Does not mean I with keeping Allegri... he should be gone..

Bayern fired Nagelsman while they are in R8 of CL and top of their league..
Allegri committed a crime to Juve history this season... 7mil saved him.. that is the only thing I can excuse the club for not firing him yet.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
The only way Allegri should stay is if he has turned/turns the season around and wins EL. Win Europa, while finishing 2nd in the league and he has definitely earned another season.

Fail that and street. And we should never hire Conte again. The man has turned into a complete joke.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
saying conte is finished is exagerration. guy won a title in 2021, thats very recent. and has won league titles with 3 different teams in last 10 years.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
saying conte is finished is exagerration. guy won a title in 2021, thats very recent. and has won league titles with 3 different teams in last 10 years.
he's having a very hard time, that's for sure. he lost ventrone, he's been allegedly close to vialli and mihajlovic too, and he also lost the chance to get those 30m back that he lost via some scam he somehow participated in (don't these guys have financial advisors? ffs). so he might not be finished, he might fight back in a few years, the maniac he is (used to be?), still, right now most probably all he needs is some rest. and we have way too many people on our wage bill who consider juventus as a nice place for holidays

i gradually stopped liking conte after he left us. i still think he's a competent coach. but now, i wouldn't want juve to sign him even if i could put my negativity aside. this isn't a psych ward or a group therapy for broken people, even if it looks like one sometimes

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
The only way Allegri should stay is if he has turned/turns the season around and wins EL. Win Europa, while finishing 2nd in the league and he has definitely earned another season.

Fail that and street. And we should never hire Conte again. The man has turned into a complete joke.
If we win the Europa league it’ll be our best season since 17/18.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He’s not finished, still could be a good coach in the right circumstance, but that doesn’t change the fact he’s turned into a toxic joke of a character. No different from Mourinho at his worst.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 14)