Antonio Conte (32 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Didn't he fall out with inter? Why would either want that relationship again?
dunno, but common interests trump all. ancelotti was fired from madrid and went back to them. mourinho fired from chelsea and went back. these business men don't care as long as results are delivered

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Didn't he fall out with inter? Why would either want that relationship again?
I am not sure but what I recall is they told him they’ll need to downsize and they mutually agreed to go separate ways. I don’t recall a public fallout. I don’t recall him publicly falling out with Juve either if I remember correctly he wanted to leave at the end of the season and we told him to reconsider after the summer and then mutually terminated. It was more of a fall out with the fans.

I think his public fallouts were with Chelsea and ofc Spurs. With Inter and Juve he made comments during the season after bad results in Europe about needing more expensive reinforcements but finished the season well.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...I don’t recall him publicly falling out with Juve either if I remember correctly he wanted to leave at the end of the season and we told him to reconsider after the summer and then mutually terminated. It was more of a fall out with the fans...
yeah, the management surely appreciated that the primadonna agreed to stay then backed out of his promise and left the team when preseason has already started

also fallouts aren't necessarily public, sometimes you just suppose with some certainty that it might have happened along the way:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 26)