Antonio Conte (63 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009

Wow he went for the nuclear option. Imagine it works and he gets a reaction on the pitch :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

This will forever be a stain on the Tottenham brand. Its on par with Chiellini's innocent but brutal meme

Last edited:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Everything he said is true tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I dont necessarily disagree with some of it. 2 things though:
- going public, flaming employer, players
- is any of that, like players motivation his responsibility?
His MO everywhere he goes, after a while everyone but him is responsible when a team goes through crisis. I dont see many clubs at top level hiring him after this tbh.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Conte is a manager who within a couple of seasons will get his team to win a trophy. He runs his players into the ground and its only sustainable short term. It works, you've got to give him credit for it but he needs quality and hard work.

Spurs have some quality but choking DNA. They conceded a goal yesterday and pretty much the whole team were watching the ball. They have absolute shit players who don't have the fight to battle one of the worst teams in the league. When Spurs perform to Conte's standards, they can pull off wins against the big teams but truthfully only Kane has played well, everyone else is trash.

Mourinho and Conte are dinosaurs but they are winners, you can't deny that and both have the same complaints about Spurs. They'll never win a cup no matter who manages them.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
He used to be a Juventino for half of his life so he has high standards
true, but he still shouldn't shit where he eats. if the cr interview with piers morgan was a 9/10 on the sack worthy interviews scale, then conte's is an easy 7/10

even maurice had the decency to tell the directors that he thought the squad was untrainable, and he didn't bitch about it in front of the press. you just don't do that, period

of course it's not about tottenham. that's a club that lacks ambition and high standards, that's a given. conte said nothing factually wrong. but it was against every written and moral code between employer and employee, and i'm 99% sure it won't motivate his players either. so what's the point, it's not even constructive in any ways

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Mou is a dinosaur now, but won the CL with Porto and Merda. Something bald Tony couldn't even pull off in his dreams.

There is no comparing them.

Why defend that toxic clown.
Bald Tony :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

This word toxic is bullshit, it's a word for dumb broads to manipulate beta simps.

What conte is: classless, insecure, and really ungrateful.

He could be useful for a team struggling but his tenure should never be longer than a year no matter the success. He's not built for continuity.
We all simp for something, brother.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)