Antonio Conte (35 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
conte back in february-march when they were coming up on the table and got a few good results: "i cost a lot, but i provide results"

conte now, after things aren't looking too bright: "it's the doctors, the players, the managers, just leave me the fuck alone"

i love how he's taking responsibility

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Ok so would you all take Conte back?
Whats the alternative... keeping Allegri? Yes, he'd be an improvement. But compared to Zidane or Klopp or actually going out there, finding a young hungry manager with potential than hell no, he is in our past and should remain so. Enough dinoball haram we are tired of this.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
A VS guru mentioned that Conte was contacted this week regarding his comeback here, apparently he's open to that.

If this is true, fuck this club, really. Stuck in the past mofos lead this club, it's like a curse. Yet another defensive-minded coach who won't be interested in playing the younger players but instead will keep asking for mediocre 'experienced' players. I wonder how long he would last here this time around considering the financial problems.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
If Conte is brought back in, then its time for all of us to disband the club and go support Real. Conte is obviously still 10 times better than Allegri, but thats still dark and incestuous to continue down that path.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
A VS guru mentioned that Conte was contacted this week regarding his comeback here, apparently he's open to that.

If this is true, fuck this club, really. Stuck in the past mofos lead this club, it's like a curse. Yet another defensive-minded coach who won't be interested in playing the younger players but instead will keep asking for mediocre 'experienced' players. I wonder how long he would last here this time around considering the financial problems.
Yes but if he came back , I wouldn't be too happy but anyone's better than Allegri, he should know what's he getting into.
I wouldn't tollerate what's he doing at Tottenham meaning crying cause they didn't buy him enough players or who he wanted.
If he is open to work with what we can provide him with fine. But if I have to watch him crying every 2-3days cause our players are shit compared to Inter or Napoli... no thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)