Antonio Conte (57 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Someone mentioned reheated soup. I'm not against reheating soup just so you can have something to eat again. That said, if i where to have one of the most expensive soup in existence and it would be plain reheated coloured water then I would be pissed.

No to Conte even if i really like him and think he would do better than Allegri. He would be even more expensive and would start a fight after the first mercato because he couldn't use 250 million

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
yeah, and when you consider he managed teams like chelsea and even inter who should have progressed from their groups, he is a continental fraud
His Chelsea got knocked out by Barca, and were not in the CL the year prior. And his Inter.....well its Inter.... but I agree he should have done better in the CL but you make it sound as if they were beasting the CL every year before he came along.

Fraud implies that he has a reputation for being a CL expert but is flopping... like you know who.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
His Chelsea got knocked out by Barca, and were not in the CL the year prior. And his Inter.....well its Inter.... but I agree he should have done better in the CL but you make it sound as if they were beasting the CL every year before he came along.

Fraud implies that he has a reputation for being a CL expert but is flopping... like you know who.
No fraud implies that he's some world class manager when in reality he's only good for domestic success and steadying ships

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)