Antonio Conte (37 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Great thread written by an Allegri dick rider. Conte winning PL was huge success, he was against Mou, Pep, Klopp. Yet, Conte ended Juve’s winning streak. And talking about Conte failing in CHL as Allegri was much better getting Eliminated by Ajax and Villareal.
Are you seriously calling their records in CL similar? :rofl:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Both of them have been embarrased in Europe. But people speak as Allegri has won something in Europe. They speak of him as he were Ancelotti or Zidane.
There’s a very big difference between getting knocked out of CL group stage in most years he’s been in the competition and losing in finals and QFs most years. But you’re just playing dumb as always. Lol

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Great thread written by an Allegri dick rider. Conte winning PL was huge success, he was against Mou, Pep, Klopp. Yet, Conte ended Juve’s winning streak. And talking about Conte failing in CHL as Allegri was much better getting Eliminated by Ajax and Villareal.
Jose Mourinho/Spurs fan, try again. This was never about Allegri nor did I want to bring him to the discussion by posting the thread. But it seems he is living rent free inside your skull.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Jose Mourinho/Spurs fan, try again. This was never about Allegri nor did I want to bring him to the discussion by posting the thread. But it seems he is living rent free inside your skull.
Im not saying that you brough it because of Allegri. The thread itself was superbiased. And It was not a critic on you, it was on the thread maker.

May 23, 2013
Conte's domestic record is certainly superior to Allegri's as he won the PL against arguably the strongest cast of managers assembled and has directly beaten Allegri to the Scudetto on two occasions.

However, Allegri has definitely performed better on the European front with multiple final appearances. Conte on the otherhand arguably has the worst European record of any top manager.

They are both in that 2nd tier of managers atm and one will have to win a CL to set themselves apart and join the likes of Pep and Klopp.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
He actually did well in his first season in CHL, where he beat chelsea 3-0 in group stages. While in istanbul was a shit show Uefa allowing to play the game on those conditions. At least his teams run for 90 minutes and give 100% on field.
You are clueless or a troll. How can you equate 2 CL finals to crashing out in the group stages multiple times?
And don’t give me that nonsense about the fact the both have 0 CL titles. By that logic every Juve manager except Trap and Lippi are failures.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
You are clueless or a troll. How can you equate 2 CL finals to crashing out in the group stages multiple times?
And don’t give me that nonsense about the fact the both have 0 CL titles. By that logic every Juve manager except Trap and Lippi are failures.
Finals are worth nothing. Everything else is Arsenal mentality.

But I am willing to meet you halfway

Conte and Max shine under different premises.

Max builds on top of what Conte creates.

Max can take a well functioning team to a very high level. Conte can build a team that grinds wins against 90% of midtablovices and minnows.

This club needs Conte now and after 3 years of Conte it will need Max (or a version of Max that's not finished).

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
He actually did well in his first season in CHL, where he beat chelsea 3-0 in group stages. While in istanbul was a shit show Uefa allowing to play the game on those conditions. At least his teams run for 90 minutes and give 100% on field.
pls don’t refer to Champions ligue as “CHL”

As a Canadian hockey leeg fan it’s tremendously confusing and misleading to many tuzzers

#LiveAhead

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I wish juve hadnt reach final in Cardiff. I started hating football after 2nd half embarrasement. 2nd place is not a success.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Finals are worth nothing. Everything else is Arsenal mentality.

But I am willing to meet you halfway

Conte and Max shine under different premises.

Max builds on top of what Conte creates.

Max can take a well functioning team to a very high level. Conte can build a team that grinds wins against 90% of midtablovices and minnows.

This club needs Conte now and after 3 years of Conte it will need Max (or a version of Max that's not finished).
I especially love the Milan team Conte built for him

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I wish juve hadnt reach final in Cardiff. I started hating football after 2nd half embarrasement. 2nd place is not a success.
Can’t really disagree with you here

The way Jj we’re smoked showed the true gulf between tier 1 and tier 2 clubs

- - - Updated - - -

They say you learn from your failures. Sadly for Jj it’s genetics to not win in Europe or learn

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)