Antonio Conte (26 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Can’t believe Juventini still speak highly of this guy.
Forget his coaching record.
The dude abandoned Juve because he didn’t get Juan fucking Iturbe. Left Chelsea after sabotaging their season. Then joined Merda and talked shit about us. Then quit Merda when they needed him (for this I respect him lol). Now he’s threatening to quit Spurs.
No thanks, I’ll pass on this bipolar drama queen every single time.
:gsol: enjoy zero tituli :gsol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Can’t believe Juventini still speak highly of this guy.
Forget his coaching record.
The dude abandoned Juve because he didn’t get Juan fucking Iturbe. Left Chelsea after sabotaging their season. Then joined Merda and talked shit about us. Then quit Merda when they needed him (for this I respect him lol). Now he’s threatening to quit Spurs.
No thanks, I’ll pass on this bipolar drama queen every single time.
How he did as a player then captain aside, his work with Juve as coach overall and especially that 2011/12 season gives him a lot of credit.

And the more time passes the more I realize that Agnelli was and is the problem. Alienating Del Piero, Conte and Beppe. Screwing his employees... bad decisions about. Ugh

Paolino

Nov 1, 2013
Second coming of the Vietnam war if he one day becomes our coach again
It is inevitable. He will definitely be our coach again, probably after Allegri. as a player he was definitely a Juventus legend but not as a coach. however he has Juventus DNA
and he can succeed here again so who cares about other things if he works well.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah Pontus doing his magic in Real. Their players rave about him.

| Rodrygo: “My vacation is ending and all I can think about is how much running Pintus will make us do.”

| Casemiro: “I think the person most excited for pre-season is Pintus. So he can make us work a lot (laughs).”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)