Antonio Conte (28 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
No, it wasn't a fantastic performance. It was a decent performance. They dominated us in possession in our own ground (53%), that's already not great. Using the one shot on target stat is also disingenuous and a poor metric to use when deciding whether or not we won comfortably, especially when you take into account that they had 13 shots in total, just 2 less than us.
The reality is that we didn't win comfortably. We were sloppy at times. Am I happy with the performance in general? Of course, I never denied that, as much as the fanboys here like putting words in my mouth. I just don't think it was a flawless performance. Apparently it's too much to ask for improvement, because criticising the manager is considered blasphemy these days. If this was Pirlo or Sarri on the other hand I wouldn't have recieved so much vehement opposition.

- - - Updated - - -

@Jäger will be very happy his favorite coach showed him the true meaning of domination.

Jäger

May 2, 2021
Bless, the conte haters have been waiting for this moment for such a long time. It's amusing seeing them come out of their caves now, that unbeaten streak must have been difficult to endure. It's quite cute actually :lol2:

Speaking of domination, remind me who was at the helm during our first and only unbeaten season? Yeah, not Alzeihmers

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
The same guy that was at helm for our embarassing CL group exit against the super powers like Galata. He was also there to lead us to humiliating EL exit against 10 men Benfica side. He got outclassed against any semi decent European coach with every team he has led so far. I cant believe we have people crying over him and wanting him back. But at the same time they throw dirt at the most succesful Juve coach in the last few decades and in general a coach who has the highest win ratio in our history.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)