Antonio Conte (161 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Love him or hate him but it's undeniable that set the foundations for us to dominate Serie A. If you look at Inter, they've tried everything to become relevant but it was Conte that has made them a good team now. Yes he has his limitations but the man created a machine and those who downplay the manager, look at what happens when you hire Sarri, Pirlo then get Allegri to rebuild. This arsehole is a top manager and deserves credit.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I don't dislike him for a special reason, he just comes across as a needy bitch and self-centred asshole.
Conte definitely is those things. Somehow I don't even dislike him, I guess for me his good qualities outweigh being a needy bitch and a self-centered asshole. :D Definitely don't care for him the same way I do for del Piero or Buffon though, but I'm still lowkey rooting for him and perhaps he even finds his way home someday.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Love him or hate him but it's undeniable that set the foundations for us to dominate Serie A. If you look at Inter, they've tried everything to become relevant but it was Conte that has made them a good team now. Yes he has his limitations but the man created a machine and those who downplay the manager, look at what happens when you hire Sarri, Pirlo then get Allegri to rebuild. This arsehole is a top manager and deserves credit.
I agree, but Beppe deserves credit too

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I agree, but Beppe deserves credit too
plus agnelli, vidal, pirlo, licht, barza, chiellini, all the players who gave their all, unlike conte, who ran away like like an offended teen when he didn't get iturbe

throwing a tantrum about iturbe of all players :hihi: i so wanted marotta to buy iturbe for conte when both worked for inda. it would have been hilarious.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
plus agnelli, vidal, pirlo, licht, barza, chiellini, all the players who gave their all, unlike conte, who ran away like like an offended teen when he didn't get iturbe

throwing a tantrum about iturbe of all players :hihi: i so wanted marotta to buy iturbe for conte when both worked for inda. it would have been hilarious.
Absolutely, there are a lot of people to give credit to for our success. I should have been more specific, I was saying Marotta also deserves credit for Inter’s scudetto.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Conte definitely is those things. Somehow I don't even dislike him, I guess for me his good qualities outweigh being a needy bitch and a self-centered asshole. :D Definitely don't care for him the same way I do for del Piero or Buffon though, but I'm still lowkey rooting for him and perhaps he even finds his way home someday.
You were lowkey rooting for Conte at Inter? Hmmmm. :shifty:

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Conte creates miracles everywhere he goes probably because he's crazy.

The hate from Juve fans towards him all started because they actually LOVED him so much and he just left 2 days into the preseason. I remember back then it was a dark feeling for Juve fans and a jubilant moment for everyone else. Luckily, we picked the right man in Allegri to go forward and improve further.

I don't hate AC but I also don't love him like I used to do before he joined Inter. I wish he somehow could wipe that Inter stain off his resume but I doubt it.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Conte creates miracles everywhere he goes probably because he's crazy.

The hate from Juve fans towards him all started because they actually LOVED him so much and he just left 2 days into the preseason. I remember back then it was a dark feeling for Juve fans and a jubilant moment for everyone else. Luckily, we picked the right man in Allegri to go forward and improve further.

I don't hate AC but I also don't love him like I used to do before he joined Inter. I wish he somehow could wipe that Inter stain off his resume but I doubt it.
I remember that I was truly happy the time that he left. Just how/when it happened was an unforgivable bitch move. But I was definitely getting sick of his defeatist mentality in the CL and his rigid formation. He had taken us as far as he could.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Haven't been keeping tabs on PL, but judging by above posts, incredible how it didn't take him months let alone years to build a squadra and get results at Totnum
He hasnt achieved anything yet. A couple of wins dont mean anything. He didnt have a pre-season and so its unlikely that his influence is showing yet. This is likely the new manager effect. They dont look like a Conte team at all yet.

Your implicit dig at Allegri requiring eons to figure out how to play is valid. I never understood why it took so long but as long as he finds it eventually I'll shut up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 152)