Antonio Conte (163 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Interesting that Conte never faced the Juventus supporters at the Juventus stadium. Should have been a fascinating spectacle.
When Cannavaro, while playing for RM, faced Juve at the Delle Alpi, the constant booing and whistling every time the ball came near him was quite impressive.
Juventus didn't play at Delle Alpi post Calciopoli

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Interesting that Conte never faced the Juventus supporters at the Juventus stadium. Should have been a fascinating spectacle.
When Cannavaro, while playing for RM, faced Juve at the Delle Alpi, the constant booing and whistling every time the ball came near him was quite impressive.
Your imagination is quite vivid I must say

- - - Updated - - -

Or maybe you meant Stadio Olimpico Torino

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Besides his penalty, Lukaku an absolute joke against us once again.

He is lucky he was taking on a team coached by a total novice and who had faced injury and Covid absences all season.

I see absolutely nothing special in his inter team, if we manage to sign a midfielder or two and upgrade our coach it won’t be a problem to win the title back off these twats

Anyway, fuck you Cunte. You just know he was aiming to spoil our party and act like a big shot against the team that made him.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Besides his penalty, Lukaku an absolute joke against us once again.

He is lucky he was taking on a team coached by a total novice and who had faced injury and Covid absences all season.

I see absolutely nothing special in his inter team, if we manage to sign a midfielder or two and upgrade our coach it won’t be a problem to win the title back off these twats

Anyway, fuck you Cunte. You just know he was aiming to spoil our party and act like a big shot against the team that made him.
Bar Barella, that guy is something

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
"Antonio Conte and Inter have both been fined €2,000 after the coach showed his middle finger to Juventus directors during their game in February."

:lol:

This unfair. He broke already.

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
He's really close to Agnelli I doubt he would go there. Plus it's out of left field if supposedly he has been between Juve and real why all of a sudden would he choose inter
Why not? Inter have the foundations to keep winning for the next couple of years. Conte made a very solid base for them. They will be playing in the CL next year and have very competitive squad.

We have no clue what we are doing. Not sure if we will be playing in the CL or not. Far from a Scudetto winning team. Not sure if Paratici will stay or get the boot. Same goes for Nedved.

Lots of uncertainties.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 163)