Antonio Conte (43 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
i'm more concerned about his/her/xyr health, it would be terrible if something happened to him/her/xem :boh:

prolly still salty about these:
https://www.juventuz.com/threads/summer-mercato-thread-2020-21.44237/page-455#post-6187637
https://www.juventuz.com/threads/maurizio-sarri.44022/page-447#post-6114961

fighting and trying to troll with reps... #smarter lol
I miss the days when he had Massimo Ferrero as his avatar. That pic told you everything you needed to know about the person you were dealing with.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Conte is a prick, but he is right!
He is the mastemind of our return at the top. Allegri and co still went by fumes of his fuel.
He made the difference, turned the tide and made us champion again.
We ought him respect and gratitude. Agnelli had all the wrong reasons not to trust him and history already proved that the path we took has weakened our team. Yet Conte kept building strong teams from the ashes of weaker teams every where.
Should we develop that team then, the big ear cup would be ours by now

Last edited:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Conte is a prick, but he is right!
He is the mastemind of our return at the top. Allegri and co still went by fumes of his fuel.
He made the difference, turned the tide and made us champion again.
We ought him respect and gratitude. Agnelli had all the wrong reasons not to trust him and history already proved that the path we took has weakened our team. Yet Conte kept building strong teams from the ashes of weaker teams every where.
Should we develop that team then, the big ear cup would be ours by now
Galata, Benfica say hi

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and 2013 Bayern were undoubtedly stronger side, but the way we played at our own venue was nothing short of disgraceful. We couldnt string few passes together... midfield of Pirlo, Vidal, Marchisio, Pogba.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We can gloat about winning a coppa match all we want but they are in the driving seat for the scudetto and look well placed to get it.
And? They’ve thrown all their eggs in one basket. An embarrassing 4th place finish in a joke of a CL group, finishing behind Gladbach and Shaktar. And out of Coppa to us, their hated rival.

It’s win the league or their season was an abject failure on every level. We’ll see if they cope with that kind of pressure. If they do, so be it.

I’ll judge our season come May-June when we see where the dust settles.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Would you rather be out of the CL (or even the Europa), Supercoppa, and Coppa Italia just to have a one point lead in the league with 16 games to go?
I definitely wouldn't want to be out the CL. But don't particularly care about the Supercoppa and Coppa Italia, nice to win but I'd prefer beating Napoli and Inter in the league.

And? They’ve thrown all their eggs in one basket. An embarrassing 4th place finish in a joke of a CL group, finishing behind Gladbach and Shaktar. And out of Coppa to us, their hated rival.

It’s win the league or their season was an abject failure on every level. We’ll see if they cope with that kind of pressure. If they do, so be it.

I’ll judge our season come May-June when we see where the dust settles.
My point is that I wouldn't gloat at winning a Coppa match when they'll win the bigger prize.

I agree it is win or bust for them but I can't see anybody stopping them unfortunately. If we won every game until the end of the season I'm sure we would win it but we won't do that.

Of course we should judge the season at the end but there will have to be a momentous turnaround for us to do anything other than pick up the Coppa, which even then is not a guarantee.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I definitely wouldn't want to be out the CL. But don't particularly care about the Supercoppa and Coppa Italia, nice to win but I'd prefer beating Napoli and Inter in the league.

My point is that I wouldn't gloat at winning a Coppa match when they'll win the bigger prize.

I agree it is win or bust for them but I can't see anybody stopping them unfortunately. If we won every game until the end of the season I'm sure we would win it but we won't do that.

Of course we should judge the season at the end but there will have to be a momentous turnaround for us to do anything other than pick up the Coppa, which even then is not a guarantee.
Yeah, didn't get Conte getting fired at end of season talk & jubilation after we beat them in Coppa. It's Coppa Italia, not Serial A.

And again, was hilarious to see them finish dead last in CL, but they playing in EL would've been better for us. Would've helped any coach/team in league but Conte even more so when he has to prepare for one game a week.

This might come down to injuries. They're dependent on Lukaku, Barella and all three starting CBs remaining fit. Us...FBs, Arthur, Wes, and in gen avoiding the butcher spell going fwd.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)