Antonio Conte (221 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
“Respect those who work.” It’s got to be the most Contesque phrase he uses. It’s just so meaningless and only shows what a sulky character he is.

The mental state of Conte is like that of a toddler which inhibits a flagellants body and who cannot comprehend what he is doing to himself in literally grinding himself through the same shit, over and over again. So in using his host’s adult capabilities he just spews garbage from his mouth in frustration about the world around him and how it is always conspiring against him.

It’s hilarious really.

Last edited:

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
never being a fan of him as player nor his coaching styles (rigid formations) ... the stubborn whinny selfish brick-egotistic douche-bag !!

I feel i enjoyed humiliating him more than the qualification itself ....

since he started coaching those blue geckos ..and all what i can see is Conte humiliation :lol:

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
He was the perfect coach for internal consumption and laid the foundations of our Renaissence, so I can't be too mad at him.Anyone can lose their cool and make some stupid mistakes from time to time.
Meh, middle finger to our bench. Who cares!
As far as I know, he has never said anything denigrating of Juve. Maybe I am wrong, and maybe some of you know better.
I was never particularly fond of his brand of football as it was too Capeloesque by nature, but I can't deny that he made the most of the resources at his diposal at that time.At least, in Serie A.
Yes, he left us as a prick, but it turned out well, and frankly he probably knew he could not offer anything else to us.He never could have reached a CL final.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
He was the perfect coach for internal consumption and laid the foundations of our Renaissence, so I can't be too mad at him.Anyone can lose their cool and make some stupid mistakes from time to time.
Meh, middle finger to our bench. Who cares!
As far as I know, he has never said anything denigrating of Juve. Maybe I am wrong, and maybe some of you know better.
I was never particularly fond of his brand of football as it was too Capeloesque by nature, but I can't deny that he made the most of the resources at his diposal at that time.At least, in Serie A.
Yes, he left us as a prick, but it turned out well, and frankly he probably knew he could not offer anything else to us.He never could have reached a CL final.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk
He couldn’t even reach the Europa League final. Perhaps reaching 100 points was more important to him. Or he thought that Benifica were pushovers. We couldn’t even beat Galatasaray.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Conte was a good runner/hard worker, not a great technical player. That Juve had other such players like Di Livio, Toricelli, Pessotto. He was of that ilk. And def a top coach even with his niche and limitations.

He just keeps getting worse. Can't believe Bonucci's or whoever's taunting caused him to show middle finger at the bench. How does anyone get that triggered that easily lol
Lippi's Juve had 2 types of players: technically genius piano players and those that carried that piano. Conte was one of the carriers and pretty great at that.

Let's leave it there.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
I like the term water carrier

- - - Updated - - -

If Conte leaves Inter at the end of this season, he would have been an Inter coach for 2 seasons without facing the direct wrath of the Juve fans in the J stadium.

- - - Updated - - -

And he's moaning about Bonbon(?) not respecting him.

Last edited:

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I wouldn't really call him a great player but he sure had the never say die attitude. If we take Platini or Zidane as the 10/10 benchmark, I would give Conte a 7/10 for his football technical qualities but a 10/10 as a warrior.
I remember Conte as a player and 7 is being too generous. He was more of a 5.5 or 6,. Just your average skilled footballer. He had the grinta though and always showed signs of leadership. Dunga comes to mind.

It's a sad situation, really. He basically threw his history here down the drain. Even the older supporters won't forgive him after this. You just don't publicly fight with the club that made you who you are unless you're in the right and he isn't.

I'm thankful for what he did bringing the team back from the dead but the respect ends there.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Et9X9izXYAIREiU?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Questa sera a #Striscia, ANTONIO CONTE RIFIUTA IL TAPIRO D'ORO
Dopo l’eliminazione in Coppa Italia con la
@JuventusFC
e lo scambio di insulti con il presidente dei bianconeri #AndreaAgnelli,
@VStaffelli
prova a consegnare il Tapiro d’oro all’allenatore dell’Inter #AntonioConte

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

Et9X9izXYAIREiU?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Questa sera a #Striscia, ANTONIO CONTE RIFIUTA IL TAPIRO D'ORO
Dopo l’eliminazione in Coppa Italia con la
@JuventusFC
e lo scambio di insulti con il presidente dei bianconeri #AndreaAgnelli,
@VStaffelli
prova a consegnare il Tapiro d’oro all’allenatore dell’Inter #AntonioConte
Wonder how he reacted to it

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I remember Conte as a player and 7 is being too generous. He was more of a 5.5 or 6,. Just your average skilled footballer. He had the grinta though and always showed signs of leadership. Dunga comes to mind.

It's a sad situation, really. He basically threw his history here down the drain. Even the older supporters won't forgive him after this. You just don't publicly fight with the club that made you who you are unless you're in the right and he isn't.

I'm thankful for what he did bringing the team back from the dead but the respect ends there.
I really don't understand this extrapolation that Agnelli = Juventus, as far as I know Conte had a row and showed middle finger to Agnelli (and/or the directors), apparently for disrespectful comments. However plenty of people equate that to showing middle finger to Juventus which makes no sense to me.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
He was a great player and manager for us, losing to Benfica is one thing but to Fulham was as painful as losing the CL finals so I'll always be grateful.

Let him squeeze Inter for the €12M, let him be our rival because it doesn't matter. In fact, some domestic competition is exactly what we need to become a better team especially in Europe. I still believe that despite working for those snakes he'll never take their side for Calciopoli.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 211)