Antonio Conte (25 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Who would´ve guessed in 2011 that this guy 10 years later would be the Inter coach showing us the finger on the sideline. Crazy how history turned out.

Still respect what he did especially as a coach. Juve was in shambles, his coaching style was needed at that very moment.
I don't think the finger was aimed at Juventus, but rather Agnelli and/or Tici/Nedved, apparently they had a bit of fun at Conte's expense. :D

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
It’s amazing how someone can turn into a complete classless disgrace just by going to manage inter and breathing in the air at their training ground.

What a scumbag. He is the one who should have more respect for the club that gave him an opportunity as a player and the board of directors who gave him his first break as a coach. Without us he’d have played for Verona and be managing Genoa with no hair and an empty trophy cabinet.

vergonga cunte

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I don't think that he was taunting him .
He just said that he should respect the referee decisions.
I think the emotions were high right from the start of the game and Conte being Conte, he lost his head. It was even worst from the Martinez dive onward. Conte and inter were jumping and screeming for every single decision that went in our favor, you just know that this defeat and their knock out really hurt them.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
It’s amazing how someone can turn into a complete classless disgrace just by going to manage inter and breathing in the air at their training ground.

What a scumbag. He is the one who should have more respect for the club that gave him an opportunity as a player and the board of directors who gave him his first break as a coach. Without us he’d have played for Verona and be managing Genoa with no hair and an empty trophy cabinet.

vergonga cunte
He didn't become classless at Inter, he was classless from the beginning, only now it's more highlighted. He fucking moaned against us when he coached Bari I think, it was the same sentiment only then he was irrelevant.

Also, he lost all respect from me when he left us like a bitch, for me only Thuram and Zambrotta are worse cunts (mostly because of their comments). I said it then and almost got banned because @GordoDeCentral still had a fuckin boner for him, but he is a miserable cunt, coward, and traitor. I loved him during our first season, but after that I hated him and his constant whining and bad press he gave us.

I wish him nothing but the worst in his career.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
He didn't become classless at Inter, he was classless from the beginning, only now it's more highlighted. He fucking moaned against us when he coached Bari I think, it was the same sentiment only then he was irrelevant.
I wouldn't necessarily say he has no class, but I do agree that Conte hasn't really changed much.
He's the kind of coach you can really only love when he coaches your own team.

Unlike that vermin Sarri. Even when he coaches your own team you can't love him. :grin:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)