Antonio Conte (22 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Former captain, CL winner, scudetto winning coach that started our cycle, but all that erased after 90 minutes tonight. Conte, the guy that burns bridges. He has no shame, he is fake like that wig he is wearing.
Yeah, no doubt or conjecture anymore

Can someone tell me what was his reasoning behind complaining about extra day of rest though. What am I missing?

BiancoEg

Aug 22, 2020
I never understood why he was considered a good player in first place and why some people considered him a good coach he was an average player and a shitty coach who got lucky

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Yea he's a cunt but lets not rewrite history. What he accomplished here shows he certainly has qualities as a coach

Of course, if he fails to beat amateur Andrea Pirlo (with a bunch of new younger players at Juve) to the scudetto he can have no excuses.

His squad is full of quality this season.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
He also won with Chelsea and made Italy punch above their weight class but he’s very one dimensional. Can’t see his style work long term. His idea is to make everyone run like crazy and be super passionate. That shit gets old, just like with Klopp.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
No he was a great player and he is a good (but very one-dimensional) coach. He just has a very shitty personality.
I wouldn't really call him a great player but he sure had the never say die attitude. If we take Platini or Zidane as the 10/10 benchmark, I would give Conte a 7/10 for his football technical qualities but a 10/10 as a warrior.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
No he was a great player and he is a good (but very one-dimensional) coach. He just has a very shitty personality.
Conte was a good runner/hard worker, not a great technical player. That Juve had other such players like Di Livio, Toricelli, Pessotto. He was of that ilk. And def a top coach even with his niche and limitations.

He just keeps getting worse. Can't believe Bonucci's or whoever's taunting caused him to show middle finger at the bench. How does anyone get that triggered that easily lol

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Conte was a good runner/hard worker, not a great technical player. That Juve had other such players like Di Livio, Toricelli, Pessotto. He was of that ilk. And def a top coach even with his niche and limitations.

He just keeps getting worse. Can't believe Bonucci's or whoever's taunting caused him to show middle finger at the bench. How does anyone get that triggered that easily lol
If it was Bonbon taunting him, then my respect for Bonbon just went up!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)