Antonio Conte (76 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
One of these days, might be when cunte has long retired as a manager he will look back on his managerial career and think.... "I really fucked it up for myself"

- - - Updated - - -

Is it just me or isn't it obvious he wants the Juve job back and thats why he's leaving inter? Waiting on the side to see if Juve becomes available if not some other big club.
Nobody with half a mind will employ that bitch. At best maybe coach in China or Qatar, then realise clubs like chievo and benevento are the only ones who call upon his services.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
that actually sounds alpha as fuck. saves money on rent and eats fine cuts of chicken on the daily. whats your problem bro?
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
@Bianconero_Aus is just joking. he is my boy. you will see lots of us joking here making fun of each other.

except cronios. cronios never jokes. whatever he says you better believe he means every word
I know he was. So was I. lol. I may not post often, but I've been here a while. lmao.

and honestly, history always proves Cronios correct so I'm not even trying to fuck with him.

- - - Updated - - -

One of these days, might be when cunte has long retired as a manager he will look back on his managerial career and think.... "I really fucked it up for myself"

- - - Updated - - -

Nobody with half a mind will employ that bitch. At best maybe coach in China or Qatar, then realise clubs like chievo and benevento are the only ones who call upon his services.
honestly sad to think that we probably would have kept him to this day but he had to make a fucking huge deal about trying to spend money that we didn't have at the time.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
lmfao, now you got me looking up old bodybuilding threads, this is one of my favorites

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107926751&pagenumber=

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Is he considering leaving them or are they considering sacking him? What do we know about the reasons for this?
To me, his post game read like he's the one who wants to stay but feels/knows plans are for him to leave. Could be totally wrong.

Sucks for coaches like Andonio and Max these days with every top club looking to appease effeminate plastic fanboys who think tiki taka is the only way to play ball.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
To me, his post game read like he's the one who wants to stay but feels/knows plans are for him to leave. Could be totally wrong.

Sucks for coaches like Andonio and Max these days with every top club looking to appease effeminate plastic fanboys who think tiki taka is the only way to play ball.
Nope ,he is the one that wants to leave. Inda's progress isn't in question.
He received a mail with a bullet and says that the club didn't protect that information, which got out to the press and his family had to suffer the exposure. So he feels betrayed by inda in some form.
:beppe2:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Nope ,he is the one that wants to leave. Inda's progress isn't in question.
He received a mail with a bullet and says that the club didn't protect that information, which got out to the press and his family had to suffer the exposure. So he feels betrayed by inda in some form.
:beppe2:

hmmm thats a very odd reason to leave for. Its not like folks who leak internal info do that with the permission of the club's management. You'd expect the management to be just as pissed about a leak as it'd be a breach of policy. Maybe no internal investigation and no punishment was handed out to the individuals responsible for the leak? I am speculating ofc.

At Juve and at Chelsea there were concrete footballing reasons behind his departure. I am super curious now. If he stays at least we know that this coming season will have a lot of instability at Inter and the rumour mills will be intense towards the end of the season. This is good for us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 15, Guests: 57)