Antonio Conte (36 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
I know logic doesn't really apply to a hothead like Gonde, but how can he even think of leaving just like that?

He has the support of the board, they fulfill his wishes in the market, he has an amazing salary (25m net over next 2 seasons), can he really give that up? He'll have the best chance in years next season to overthrow Juve. Will he really dare and allow his nemesis Allegri collect the fruits of his labor once again? Stay Gonde, don't leave. Please.

Last edited:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Conte just really really cares, I guess. There's something child-like about him (except the hairline :D).
Not gonna make fun of him for being obsessed with winning. I feel a little sad for him and will go back to cheering for him once he leaves Inter (unless he joins Milan obv.).

Last edited:

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
At the moment, the main issues - beyond personal relationships - are connected with the club's willingness and possibility in guaranteeing important economic investments to improve the team. After Covid's crisis, president Zhang can't promise Conte significative investments, but just targeted signings with an eye to the budget. A scenario that will involve all the Italian teams.

Inter has already spent a consistent amount of money for Achraf Hakimi, and president Zhang will have to explain to the coach the impossibility to continue to realize such investments: the society is happy and satisfied with Conte's work in this season, so it will up to the coach to decide whether to accept or not the position of the board, beyond his relationship with Inter management. In case of a Conte's farewell (that will involve also some economic considerations), the club will take important steps towards Allegri, who has not been contacted yet.

Still hope

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Is it just me or isn't it obvious he wants the Juve job back and thats why he's leaving inter? Waiting on the side to see if Juve becomes available if not some other big club.
obvious? What's obvious is Conte has, as he always does, fallen out with the people around him.

He is the least likely person to be coach of Juve next season

- - - Updated - - -

he will wait a year and then take over italy national team

fight me
He dipped on Italy last time because he wanted the daily management of club football.

No need to fight bro you just being silly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 32)