Antonio Conte (34 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
"I thank the owners who allowed me to go through this great experience...

...Regardless of everything, it was a positive experience and I thank those who gave me this opportunity. I was welcomed beyond the rosiest expectations. I gave a great deal to them and the players gave their all to me."

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
If he leaves Inter, we should make a bid for him to be a fitness coach in Pirlo's staff. Subordinated to Tudor, or to some anonymous. I'd like us to humiliate him in every possible way. After he left us in the middle of the summer as he did and after accepting Inter's job, he deserves war from Juve. I hate this traitorous arrogant cry baby.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
If he leaves Inter, we should make a bid for him to be a fitness coach in Pirlo's staff. Subordinated to Tudor, or to some anonymous. I'd like us to humiliate him in every possible way. After he left us in the middle of the summer as he did and after accepting Inter's job, he deserves war from Juve. I hate this traitorous arrogant cry baby.
Let him retire already :p

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
This, along with his complaint after the Atalanta game at leaks within the club that went back to the Luciano Spalletti era, seems to point towards a specific incident.

It happened in November, when newspaper reports emerged that Conte had received an anonymous letter containing a bullet, with threats aimed at him, his family and his staff.

Conte’s wife, Elisabetta Muscarello, wrote on Facebook that the story was “absolute rubbish! We’re in bad shape in Italy, when people can just wake up, write anything they want and not think about the consequences!”

It turns out, the letter had been sent to the Inter training ground and Conte had evidently tried to keep it a secret from his family, so as not to worry them.

The leak about the threat therefore came from within the club and Conte never forgave them for that lack of discretion.

@Badass Dybala you fakin legend

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
This, along with his complaint after the Atalanta game at leaks within the club that went back to the Luciano Spalletti era, seems to point towards a specific incident.

It happened in November, when newspaper reports emerged that Conte had received an anonymous letter containing a bullet, with threats aimed at him, his family and his staff.

Conte’s wife, Elisabetta Muscarello, wrote on Facebook that the story was “absolute rubbish! We’re in bad shape in Italy, when people can just wake up, write anything they want and not think about the consequences!”

It turns out, the letter had been sent to the Inter training ground and Conte had evidently tried to keep it a secret from his family, so as not to worry them.

The leak about the threat therefore came from within the club and Conte never forgave them for that lack of discretion.

@Badass Dybala you fakin legend
Badass did this?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Wouldnt surprise me if it was actually marotta, cant keep a secret to save his life
Journalist: Mister Marotta, what can you say about tonight's match?
Beppe: Good match. We started slow and conceded early, but after that we were in full control and in the end we had chances to win. I also must point out that...
Journalist: Why are you looking to the left?
Beppe: I'm not. I'm looking straight at you. What are you talking about?
Journalist: No, you're looking to the left at that newspaper. Are you trying to tell me something?
Beppe: What newspaper? I'm looking at your face!
Journalist: This newspaper. This picture? Are you trying to tell me something with your eye looking at this picture
conte.jpg

Beppe: I wasn't looking at that picture
Journalist: A man with a wig? Conte? Someone's pointing a gun. Someone's threatening to kill Conte with a gun?
Beppe: No, just bullets in an envelope... I mean, no, we deserved to win tonight. I'm looking at your face.
Journalist: Are you saying that someone sent Conte bullets in an envelope?
Beppe: No, I swear noone did something like that, haha. About the match...
Journalist: I don't buy it. Look me straight in the eyes and tell me that Conte didn't receive bullets in an envelope.
Beppe:
marotta eye.jpg

Journalist: Are you kidding me?
Marotta: Fuck! He received bullets in an envelope. But you didn't hear it from me.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)