Antonio Conte (47 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
ok snowflake. remember you are mad about something that didn't affect you, or your income or family personally. and would rather have your heart filled with hate rather than appreciation for what did happen.

- - - Updated - - -

ok snowflake. remember you are mad about something that didn't affect you, or your income or family personally. and would rather have your heart filled with hate rather than appreciation for what did happen.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, Banega walked over to Conte, holding his hair to make fun of Conte's alleged “wig”. Response from Inter coach: "I will be waiting for you at the end of the game outside"!

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I didn't think I'd enjoy an Italian club losing a final so much because I'm a member of team coefficienti.
But of course, that's because I thought crooked Inter would never reach another final.
same here, always saw the greater good league > hatred but since calciopoli I realised it's every man for themselves and inter deserve the worst of everything. I loved every bit of seeing Sevilla winning tonight.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I would have felt sorry for him but going to inter and sone of his commwnts thereafter he stepped over the line. I wish him many more failiures.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)