Antonio Conte (59 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
again, your issue is with his character, not achievments.

i am speaking about pure achievments. i do not like conte the man. but i think his contribution to juventus history makes him a undisputed legend.

the difference here is that you let your emotions cloud your judgement over petty things. kind of like conte.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
not it's not like that at all. how is talking shit and coaching inter same as killing animals? how did you even come up with this example lol

conte's job is to earn money, not kiss ass of juve suppoerters. he was paid money, and he achieved legendary things here.

if conte killed your cat and uncle, he would still be a juve legend. just a crappy human.

- - - Updated - - -

hey guys don't listen to this guy. he once said pogba was not good enough to play for juve ahead of marchisio in 2013 because he destroys juve's tactical flow (to this day, no one knows what he meant by tactical flow)
I said that i prefer marchisio above him , and i'll stand behind that statement.

If only we fucking had marchisio prime today

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
again, your issue is with his character, not achievments.

i am speaking about pure achievments. i do not like conte the man. but i think his contribution to juventus history makes him a undisputed legend.

the difference here is that you let your emotions cloud your judgement over petty things. kind of like conte.
I will maintain that if you want to know why Conte isn't legend anymore it's because he should be put to answer correctly the one question that matters , while on the inda bench.
"How many scudettos does juve have ?"
There is one answer a juve legend could give and I don't see Conte having the balls to give the correct answer.
He would probably weasel himself out and refuse to respond , because of his bitch ass character that he has.
The same can be said for beppe or anyone that joins that shit club after being in juve.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
no, thats not how being a legend works.
That's exactly how it works .
Ask any legend that question from mandzukic, lichsteiner to del pierro , Buffon , platini and all of them ,I guarantee would respond correctly to that question. The only difference is that "legend " cunte would weasel himself out of giving the correct answer.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Ya'll know I dislike the man, but non of the shit he says or does will undo his work with Juventus as both player and coach, and therefore he remains a legend for me. Simple as that.

However, I understand if others disagree and that's just fine.
I also loved the man ,even voted for him to be our next coach when we had the poll of who should succeed Max , but willing going to the one team that tried to destroy us ,mind you not just relegating us, post 2006 is a capital sin in my book. And no can recover his reputation after doing that .
I get it , it took him 11 million motives for him to stop being a juve legend ,but he is going to have to live with the stain on his back.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
That's exactly how it works .
Ask any legend that question from mandzukic, lichsteiner to del pierro , Buffon , platini and all of them ,I guarantee would respond correctly to that question. The only difference is that "legend " cunte would weasel himself out of giving the correct answer.
i don't need to ask any legend such a question. because the question itself is stupid. answering anything won't change the outcome or the facts, therefore the question is pointless stroking of juve fans fragile egos.

here is a question that does matter, did juve not finish first, undefeated after two back to back seasons of finishing 7th in the league? yes or no

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
i don't need to ask any legend such a question. because the question itself is stupid. answering anything won't change the outcome or the facts, therefore the question is pointless stroking of juve fans fragile egos.

here is a question that does matter, did juve not finish first, undefeated after two back to back seasons of finishing 7th in the league? yes or no
Did Conte not know what inda did to his juve in 2006? Yes or no?
Do you suport our "legend" in his final against Sevilla . If the answer is no, then why ? Didn't his juve finished first after 2 7th place finishes?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
buddy is this inter the same inter from 2006? no it's different ownership

here is my question to you, since you are so upset about inter.

why aren't you protesting out in front of inter's head offce? surely you are a true fan of juve right? the fact you are here and not there must mean you don't care about juventus.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
buddy is this inter the same inter from 2006? no it's different ownership

here is my question to you, since you are so upset about inter.

why aren't you protesting out in front of inter's head offce? surely you are a true fan of juve right? the fact you are here and not there must mean you don't care about juventus.
:) Whoa , what a change of pace.
Why doesn't half of Italy do that? What about juve fans abroad?
They are juve fans right? The fact that they are in their homes and not protesting out in front of inter's head office certainly doesn't make them juve fans, according to u.

Anyway ,no point in arguing, bro.
We got different opinions on the topic. No biggie .

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

- - - Updated - - -

you are right, i am not a juve fan. because i dont care about what anyone says. you know the whole expression sticks and stones will break my bones?

however you are the one who brought up asking the "question" like any answer will magically change the outcome. i didnt bring it up. you did. and since you did, answer this:

If question is so important, what are you doing about it?

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
you are right, i am not a juve fan.

however you are the one who brought up asking the "question" like any answer will magically change the outcome. i didnt bring it up. you did. and since you did, answer this:

- - - Updated - - -

you are right, i am not a juve fan. because i dont care about what anyone says. you know the whole expression sticks and stones will break my bones?

I'm not a juve "legend" like Conte to do anything about it .
But rest assured that if I were ,I would answer it correctly whenever I was asked about it .
Even you would answer it correctly.
And that's the jist of it . A juve legend should never be put in a position to not answer that question correctly. Conte choosed money over integrity .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)