Antonio Conte (122 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Conte should be in legends section.

Doesnt matter if you hate him or love him.

The guy guided us to 3 back to back back titles. Including an undefeated season and a points record season.

Doesnt matter if you like or hate the man for his decisions. His achievements speak for themselves.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk
Please don’t remind me of the "points record season". Bitter Benfica memories..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
It doesn't matter what you feel. And for the record I agree with you.

Facts dont care about feelings.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

The guy guided us to 3 back to back back titles. Including an undefeated season and a points record season.

Doesnt matter if you like or hate the man for his decisions. His achievements speak for themselves.

He threw it all down the drain by the way he quit and more importantly, by joining Merda. I will not consider him a legend till he leaves that sewage dump.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
He threw it all down the drain by the way he quit and more importantly, by joining Merda. I will not consider him a legend till he leaves that sewage dump.
The FIGC bans him, we stand by him. The he joins the national side after ditching us last minute. Now he goes and joins the only place a Juve fan considers absolute taboo. For me it doesn't matter even if he leaves Inter, his legacy is tarnished and that's that.

No status is permanent. His achievements can be considered legendary and him a perennial whiner who deserves nothing from us fans.Those are not mutually exclusive.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i see. threw it down the drain.

would you say it's fair then that juve should relinquish all 3 of those titles then? 3 titles they should renounce + all the prize money from finishing first, + all CL and EL money.

you would say this is fair right? if we are to say his titles don't matter and down the drain, you would be ok with relinquishing all 3 titles since he was responsible for them.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

would you say it's fair then that juve should relinquish all 3 of those titles then? 3 titles they should renounce + all the prize money from finishing first, + all CL and EL money.

you would say this is fair right? if we are to say his titles don't matter and down the drain, you would be ok with relinquishing all 3 titles since he was responsible for them.
A legend is someone who you will forever cherish. Someone like Alex Del Piero or David Trezeguet.
Antonio Conte is someone who you tell 'Thank you for the three titles' and move on.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Now he goes and joins the only place a Juve fan considers absolute taboo. For me it doesn't matter even if he leaves Inter, his legacy is tarnished and that's that.

ah i see. he should have waited till juve came back with an offer, or gave their blessing for him to go coach inter.

he def should not earn money or prove his merit anywhere because it might offerned snowflakes here.

also: you would say it's fair to say lippi and baggio are not juve legends correct?

- - - Updated - - -

A legend is someone who you will forever cherish. Someone like Alex Del Piero or David Trezeguet.
Antonio Conte is someone who you tell 'Thank you for the three titles' and move on.
again facts don't care about feelings. that's not what a legend means. legend is someone you speak of that achieved outstanding things that cause fame.

so someone can be legendary because they achieved great things, and be unlikable because they did bad things.

let me put it this way:

micheal jackson is a legend of music. whether you care or like his music or not. it's not up for debate.

micheal jackson may have abused kids and that makes him a bad person. it does not change what he brought to music world.

Last edited:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Happy for Conte for winning with Inter?
Happy for Conte for winning. I admire his work ethic, attention to detail and dedication to his work. He walks into any team (Juve, Chelsea, Italy and now Inter) and transforms their attitude and game play. Sucks that it might be Inter but then again we chose Sarriball over him.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Ahh yes. So the players who won those titles on the pitch don’t factor into the equation at all... :baus:

Conte achieved legendary things here, but post-calciopoli he should not have gone to a club that tried to destroy Juventus and set us back by almost a decade by manufacturing a Match-fixing scandal. Obviously that tarnished his reputation with the club and its fans.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Happy for Conte for winning. I admire his work ethic, attention to detail and dedication to his work. He walks into any team (Juve, Chelsea, Italy and now Inter) and transforms their attitude and game play. Sucks that it might be Inter but then again we chose Sarriball over him.
Would you rather take his stodgy style and crash out in the CL groups?
Also, the guy is tactically stale and hasn't innovated since 2012. Even Sarri whooped his ass twice.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
the players are nothing without coach motivation and guidance.

again for the record i don't like conte behaviour or antics. i am not debating if conte is likable. i am debating his achievements being legendary status.

look at my posts in this thread. i crap on him with inter all the time, and i make fun of him for his stupid corners to own penalty box and long balls to giovinco.

just ask @Osman

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Would you rather take his stodgy style and crash out in the CL groups?
Also, the guy is tactically stale and hasn't innovated since 2012. Even Sarri whooped his ass twice.
The only fair comparison between the two is what each did with Chelsea, and the impact each had on Juve. One turned a 7th placed Juve into a dominant force in Italy with the Giacherrinis, Vucinics and Matris being first team players while the other almost destroyed that dominance with the likes of Ronaldo, Dybala and De Ligt in his roster. Sarri almost undid the good work Conte and Allegri did at the club.

AriG

Feb 17, 2019

Because he guided us to 3 back to back titles he can talk shit about Juve and be Inda's coach now? It's like, if I save a dog's life (did I good thing) I can kill a cat just because i did a good thing just before? In psychology that's called moral licensing.

I don't give a fuck about his achievements, this is personal.
If I punch him, his wig will turn into taxidermy modern art.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
The only fair comparison between the two is what each did with Chelsea, and the impact each had on Juve. One turned a 7th placed Juve into a dominant force in Italy with the Giacherrinis, Vucinics and Matris being first team players while the other almost destroyed that dominance with the likes of Ronaldo, Dybala and De Ligt in his roster. Sarri almost undid the good work Conte and Allegri did at the club.
Buffons, Barzaglis, Bonuccis, Chiellinis, Lichtsteiners, Pirlos, Marchisios, Vidals...

And Mirko was class

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Imagine having the juve midfield that conte had, right now or the past two seasons

- - - Updated - - -

I'll help

-----------------------szczesny

Cuadrado - De Light - Chiellini - Sandro

-----------------Vidal - Pirlo - Marchisio

-----------Dybala - Ronaldo - Douglas Costa

Poor Conte

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Because he guided us to 3 back to back titles he can talk shit about Juve and be Inda's coach now? It's like, if I save a dog's life (did I good thing) I can kill a cat just because i did a good thing just before? In psychology that's called moral licensing.

I don't give a fuck about his achievements, this is personal.
If I punch him, his wig will turn into taxidermy modern art.
not it's not like that at all. how is talking shit and coaching inter same as killing animals? how did you even come up with this example lol

conte's job is to earn money, not kiss ass of juve suppoerters. he was paid money, and he achieved legendary things here.

if conte killed your cat and uncle, he would still be a juve legend. just a crappy human.

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine having the juve midfield that conte had, right now or the past two seasons

- - - Updated - - -

I'll help

-----------------------szczesny

Cuadrado - De Light - Chiellini - Sandro

-----------------Vidal - Pirlo - Marchisio

-----------Dybala - Ronaldo - Douglas Costa

Poor Conte
hey guys don't listen to this guy. he once said pogba was not good enough to play for juve ahead of marchisio in 2013 because he destroys juve's tactical flow (to this day, no one knows what he meant by tactical flow)

Last edited:

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
not it's not like that at all. how is talking shit and coaching inter same as killing animals? how did you even come up with this example lol

conte's job is to earn money, not kiss ass of juve suppoerters. he was paid money, and he achieved legendary things here.

if conte killed your cat and uncle, he would still be a juve legend. just a crappy human.
No, you fun boys use this logic and the moral licensing, I'm sure Conte doesn't think like that because he is just a douche.
And it's not the same as bla-bla, Conte 3 back to back, Conte professional dur-hurr after 2006 I'm sorry. I do not expect nothing of man who bitch about money and wear wigs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 122)