Antonio Conte (97 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I will try to represent in matter of life situation Beppe and Conte story, a situation that every man has an opinion, every man has its own view and every man has its own way of judging, of behaving and analyzing, but I think most of us or all of those who watched Juventus at least since these guys are around felt disgust, at first sight, yes of course, as I said every man reacts differently, but every man got his own Ego and as I said I felt disgusted when I heard and seen them there. Now, as the time goes further, it.s clear they contributed a lot to what Juventus has become, there is no way to deny that, to question their character, yea, that.s what you can do it, to question their resources and abilities, y even that, but at their time here, they made the right things at least till a point, where they didnt really know how to continue, to manage their situation and club situation, as some people would say here werent class enough, it.s very important the way you leave, that.s a very important idea for me in life, the way you address, even to the most filthy person you got to see, the way you behave in crisis situations or the things come out like something you wouldnt have thinking about, and y, you dont fit there anymore, you are the wrong pattern, you rather try your best to change and fit or you have to change the environment. Conte chose, his ownchoice, the second part of last phrase, and this will be difference, also he left not really in brightest gentlemen conditions, also wat i think is judge a friend of how they behave with your enemy, bcuz that enemy is what youc an become for them, in my books life is not really divided in terms of friends and enemies, is divided in people you can trust or not, but who you can fully trust in this world? You can say that those you can trust are those close relatated to you, but exactly there is the unexpected punch and danger, the back stabbing. So let.s imagine a story where all of us we are represented by Eugenio, Eugenio is every of us, he creates a company along side his brother Enrico, but let.s say that Enrico suffers an accident and dies, after series of bad investments Eugenio losses the power he had and drops in the lists of companies, but he meets Antonio and together with him he hires and gets the best people and he club who will bring this company to the highest level, like it never been before, then Antonio leaves the company, after 2 years a bribed milanese guy with some rival companies Massimo, on his name, he is devastated by the fact that as much as he is spending is still in Eugenio.s brand shadow. So he decides to intent a process with the help of police, tribunal and finance administrators, Eugenio is condamned to prison for 10 years at first, his actions are sold for nothing to Massimo company, he loses the best people who are taken by Massimo, his company is a ruin, his image is ruined, Massimo is saw as the saviour. After the appeal he gets 4 years in jail, he losses most of the actions, but some people are still there, they have to sell most of the things, cuz there is no money, they take from zero again, another location, some devoted people to Eugenio rebrand the company and bring it back to a visible level, from the ashes they rise again, Eugenio finally gets out of the prison and meets Giuseppina, his future wife, who helps him immediately after he gets out of the jail, the things go better after Eugenio is reunited with his old and good friend Antonio, and together with Giuseppina he gets the support needed to rebuild the company, also gets support of Pawel, a guy that remained near the company in the toughest moments, along Luigi and Alex. Alex is old now and his conract is terminated immediately by Giuseppina and Antonio, although he is the man who along Luigi, Mauro, Davide, Pawel kept this company alive. After the company starts have success again, Massimo company who dominated market after Eugenio was sentenced, and reached the number 1 spot in the world now struggles and they became a mid market company, they sold actions and lost best people. After a while Antonio starts whining that there you cant do anymore at this company, they will never reach again those highs they reached when he was young alongside his friend, they can be the best company in the country, but they wont come close to the best in Europe and World, so after he is spreading little talking and degenerates the image of the club in press he leaves when he was assigned with important function for the new market transactions season. He is immediately replaced by Max, who with the same people and resources gets the company n2 in Europe and World and then maintains his level for another years, Giuseppina starts making some bad moves and is criticised by Eugenio, who is tired and he wants with any price to be number 1 again, he starts to favour out on company Fabiana, Giuseppina guidance. Giuseppina is not anymore in spotlight, as Fabiana does a great deal to bring the mastermind of World no 1 company, a move that creates hysteria, Giuseppina accuses Eugenio of bad behaviour and having more than a professional relationship to Fabiana, as she accuses him of betrayal she undergoes the divorce, Eugenio kicks Giuseppina out of the company as he terminates her contract. Giuseppina is immediately going to his old and fierceful rival Massimo, and becomes the new director of company, they also bring Antonio, the former friend of Eugenio, who didnt talk with him since he left the company, they bring Massimo company on a much better level, second the best in country, only after Eugenio, as the battlecontinues between them, with Massimo now having a relation with Giuseppina and Antonio being his confident and both decisive people in the company, Eugenio still enjoys succes as his company are looking for becoming the top company in Europe. In a recent interview Giuseppina just pointed out that everything Massimo did was right and the process that happened 14 years ago was completely fair as they are the only 100% clean company (Massimo company), Massimo now sold the company and is enjoying his relation with Giuseppina.
tenor.gif

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I will try to represent in matter of life situation Beppe and Conte story, a situation that every man has an opinion, every man has its own view and every man has its own way of judging, of behaving and analyzing, but I think most of us or all of those who watched Juventus at least since these guys are around felt disgust, at first sight, yes of course, as I said every man reacts differently, but every man got his own Ego and as I said I felt disgusted when I heard and seen them there. Now, as the time goes further, it.s clear they contributed a lot to what Juventus has become, there is no way to deny that, to question their character, yea, that.s what you can do it, to question their resources and abilities, y even that, but at their time here, they made the right things at least till a point, where they didnt really know how to continue, to manage their situation and club situation, as some people would say here werent class enough, it.s very important the way you leave, that.s a very important idea for me in life, the way you address, even to the most filthy person you got to see, the way you behave in crisis situations or the things come out like something you wouldnt have thinking about, and y, you dont fit there anymore, you are the wrong pattern, you rather try your best to change and fit or you have to change the environment. Conte chose, his ownchoice, the second part of last phrase, and this will be difference, also he left not really in brightest gentlemen conditions, also wat i think is judge a friend of how they behave with your enemy, bcuz that enemy is what youc an become for them, in my books life is not really divided in terms of friends and enemies, is divided in people you can trust or not, but who you can fully trust in this world? You can say that those you can trust are those close relatated to you, but exactly there is the unexpected punch and danger, the back stabbing. So let.s imagine a story where all of us we are represented by Eugenio, Eugenio is every of us, he creates a company along side his brother Enrico, but let.s say that Enrico suffers an accident and dies, after series of bad investments Eugenio losses the power he had and drops in the lists of companies, but he meets Antonio and together with him he hires and gets the best people and he club who will bring this company to the highest level, like it never been before, then Antonio leaves the company, after 2 years a bribed milanese guy with some rival companies Massimo, on his name, he is devastated by the fact that as much as he is spending is still in Eugenio.s brand shadow. So he decides to intent a process with the help of police, tribunal and finance administrators, Eugenio is condamned to prison for 10 years at first, his actions are sold for nothing to Massimo company, he loses the best people who are taken by Massimo, his company is a ruin, his image is ruined, Massimo is saw as the saviour. After the appeal he gets 4 years in jail, he losses most of the actions, but some people are still there, they have to sell most of the things, cuz there is no money, they take from zero again, another location, some devoted people to Eugenio rebrand the company and bring it back to a visible level, from the ashes they rise again, Eugenio finally gets out of the prison and meets Giuseppina, his future wife, who helps him immediately after he gets out of the jail, the things go better after Eugenio is reunited with his old and good friend Antonio, and together with Giuseppina he gets the support needed to rebuild the company, also gets support of Pawel, a guy that remained near the company in the toughest moments, along Luigi and Alex. Alex is old now and his conract is terminated immediately by Giuseppina and Antonio, although he is the man who along Luigi, Mauro, Davide, Pawel kept this company alive. After the company starts have success again, Massimo company who dominated market after Eugenio was sentenced, and reached the number 1 spot in the world now struggles and they became a mid market company, they sold actions and lost best people. After a while Antonio starts whining that there you cant do anymore at this company, they will never reach again those highs they reached when he was young alongside his friend, they can be the best company in the country, but they wont come close to the best in Europe and World, so after he is spreading little talking and degenerates the image of the club in press he leaves when he was assigned with important function for the new market transactions season. He is immediately replaced by Max, who with the same people and resources gets the company n2 in Europe and World and then maintains his level for another years, Giuseppina starts making some bad moves and is criticised by Eugenio, who is tired and he wants with any price to be number 1 again, he starts to favour out on company Fabiana, Giuseppina guidance. Giuseppina is not anymore in spotlight, as Fabiana does a great deal to bring the mastermind of World no 1 company, a move that creates hysteria, Giuseppina accuses Eugenio of bad behaviour and having more than a professional relationship to Fabiana, as she accuses him of betrayal she undergoes the divorce, Eugenio kicks Giuseppina out of the company as he terminates her contract. Giuseppina is immediately going to his old and fierceful rival Massimo, and becomes the new director of company, they also bring Antonio, the former friend of Eugenio, who didnt talk with him since he left the company, they bring Massimo company on a much better level, second the best in country, only after Eugenio, as the battlecontinues between them, with Massimo now having a relation with Giuseppina and Antonio being his confident and both decisive people in the company, Eugenio still enjoys succes as his company are looking for becoming the top company in Europe. In a recent interview Giuseppina just pointed out that everything Massimo did was right and the process that happened 14 years ago was completely fair as they are the only 100% clean company (Massimo company), Massimo now sold the company and is enjoying his relation with Giuseppina.
ok, you make it sound like it's just a simple thing. lets look at it diffrently. I will try to represent in matter of life situation Beppe and Conte story, a situation that every man has an opinion, every man has its own view and every man has its own way of judging, of behaving and analyzing, but I think most of us or all of those who watched Juventus at least since these guys are around felt disgust, at first sight, yes of course, as I said every man reacts differently, but every man got his own Ego and as I said I felt disgusted when I heard and seen them there. Now, as the time goes further, it.s clear they contributed a lot to what Juventus has become, there is no way to deny that, to question their character, yea, that.s what you can do it, to question their resources and abilities, y even that, but at their time here, they made the right things at least till a point, where they didnt really know how to continue, to manage their situation and club situation, as some people would say here werent class enough, it.s very important the way you leave, that.s a very important idea for me in life, the way you address, even to the most filthy person you got to see, the way you behave in crisis situations or the things come out like something you wouldnt have thinking about, and y, you dont fit there anymore, you are the wrong pattern, you rather try your best to change and fit or you have to change the environment. Conte chose, his ownchoice, the second part of last phrase, and this will be difference, also he left not really in brightest gentlemen conditions, also wat i think is judge a friend of how they behave with your enemy, bcuz that enemy is what youc an become for them, in my books life is not really divided in terms of friends and enemies, is divided in people you can trust or not, but who you can fully trust in this world? You can say that those you can trust are those close relatated to you, but exactly there is the unexpected punch and danger, the back stabbing. So let.s imagine a story where all of us we are represented by Eugenio, Eugenio is every of us, he creates a company along side his brother Enrico, but let.s say that Enrico suffers an accident and dies, after series of bad investments Eugenio losses the power he had and drops in the lists of companies, but he meets Antonio and together with him he hires and gets the best people and he club who will bring this company to the highest level, like it never been before, then Antonio leaves the company, after 2 years a bribed milanese guy with some rival companies Massimo, on his name, he is devastated by the fact that as much as he is spending is still in Eugenio.s brand shadow. So he decides to intent a process with the help of police, tribunal and finance administrators, Eugenio is condamned to prison for 10 years at first, his actions are sold for nothing to Massimo company, he loses the best people who are taken by Massimo, his company is a ruin, his image is ruined, Massimo is saw as the saviour. After the appeal he gets 4 years in jail, he losses most of the actions, but some people are still there, they have to sell most of the things, cuz there is no money, they take from zero again, another location, some devoted people to Eugenio rebrand the company and bring it back to a visible level, from the ashes they rise again, Eugenio finally gets out of the prison and meets Giuseppina, his future wife, who helps him immediately after he gets out of the jail, the things go better after Eugenio is reunited with his old and good friend Antonio, and together with Giuseppina he gets the support needed to rebuild the company, also gets support of Pawel, a guy that remained near the company in the toughest moments, along Luigi and Alex. Alex is old now and his conract is terminated immediately by Giuseppina and Antonio, although he is the man who along Luigi, Mauro, Davide, Pawel kept this company alive. After the company starts have success again, Massimo company who dominated market after Eugenio was sentenced, and reached the number 1 spot in the world now struggles and they became a mid market company, they sold actions and lost best people. After a while Antonio starts whining that there you cant do anymore at this company, they will never reach again those highs they reached when he was young alongside his friend, they can be the best company in the country, but they wont come close to the best in Europe and World, so after he is spreading little talking and degenerates the image of the club in press he leaves when he was assigned with important function for the new market transactions season. He is immediately replaced by Max, who with the same people and resources gets the company n2 in Europe and World and then maintains his level for another years, Giuseppina starts making some bad moves and is criticised by Eugenio, who is tired and he wants with any price to be number 1 again, he starts to favour out on company Fabiana, Giuseppina guidance. Giuseppina is not anymore in spotlight, as Fabiana does a great deal to bring the mastermind of World no 1 company, a move that creates hysteria, Giuseppina accuses Eugenio of bad behaviour and having more than a professional relationship to Fabiana, as she accuses him of betrayal she undergoes the divorce, Eugenio kicks Giuseppina out of the company as he terminates her contract. Giuseppina is immediately going to his old and fierceful rival Massimo, and becomes the new director of company, they also bring Antonio, the former friend of Eugenio, who didnt talk with him since he left the company, they bring Massimo company on a much better level, second the best in country, only after Eugenio, as the battlecontinues between them, with Massimo now having a relation with Giuseppina and Antonio being his confident and both decisive people in the company, Eugenio still enjoys succes as his company are looking for becoming the top company in Europe. In a recent interview Giuseppina just pointed out that everything Massimo did was right and the process that happened 14 years ago was completely fair as they are the only 100% clean company (Massimo company), Massimo now sold the company and is enjoying his relation with Giuseppina.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
ok, you make it sound like it's just a simple thing. lets look at it diffrently. I will try to represent in matter of life situation Beppe and Conte story, a situation that every man has an opinion, every man has its own view and every man has its own way of judging, of behaving and analyzing, but I think most of us or all of those who watched Juventus at least since these guys are around felt disgust, at first sight, yes of course, as I said every man reacts differently, but every man got his own Ego and as I said I felt disgusted when I heard and seen them there. Now, as the time goes further, it.s clear they contributed a lot to what Juventus has become, there is no way to deny that, to question their character, yea, that.s what you can do it, to question their resources and abilities, y even that, but at their time here, they made the right things at least till a point, where they didnt really know how to continue, to manage their situation and club situation, as some people would say here werent class enough, it.s very important the way you leave, that.s a very important idea for me in life, the way you address, even to the most filthy person you got to see, the way you behave in crisis situations or the things come out like something you wouldnt have thinking about, and y, you dont fit there anymore, you are the wrong pattern, you rather try your best to change and fit or you have to change the environment. Conte chose, his ownchoice, the second part of last phrase, and this will be difference, also he left not really in brightest gentlemen conditions, also wat i think is judge a friend of how they behave with your enemy, bcuz that enemy is what youc an become for them, in my books life is not really divided in terms of friends and enemies, is divided in people you can trust or not, but who you can fully trust in this world? You can say that those you can trust are those close relatated to you, but exactly there is the unexpected punch and danger, the back stabbing. So let.s imagine a story where all of us we are represented by Eugenio, Eugenio is every of us, he creates a company along side his brother Enrico, but let.s say that Enrico suffers an accident and dies, after series of bad investments Eugenio losses the power he had and drops in the lists of companies, but he meets Antonio and together with him he hires and gets the best people and he club who will bring this company to the highest level, like it never been before, then Antonio leaves the company, after 2 years a bribed milanese guy with some rival companies Massimo, on his name, he is devastated by the fact that as much as he is spending is still in Eugenio.s brand shadow. So he decides to intent a process with the help of police, tribunal and finance administrators, Eugenio is condamned to prison for 10 years at first, his actions are sold for nothing to Massimo company, he loses the best people who are taken by Massimo, his company is a ruin, his image is ruined, Massimo is saw as the saviour. After the appeal he gets 4 years in jail, he losses most of the actions, but some people are still there, they have to sell most of the things, cuz there is no money, they take from zero again, another location, some devoted people to Eugenio rebrand the company and bring it back to a visible level, from the ashes they rise again, Eugenio finally gets out of the prison and meets Giuseppina, his future wife, who helps him immediately after he gets out of the jail, the things go better after Eugenio is reunited with his old and good friend Antonio, and together with Giuseppina he gets the support needed to rebuild the company, also gets support of Pawel, a guy that remained near the company in the toughest moments, along Luigi and Alex. Alex is old now and his conract is terminated immediately by Giuseppina and Antonio, although he is the man who along Luigi, Mauro, Davide, Pawel kept this company alive. After the company starts have success again, Massimo company who dominated market after Eugenio was sentenced, and reached the number 1 spot in the world now struggles and they became a mid market company, they sold actions and lost best people. After a while Antonio starts whining that there you cant do anymore at this company, they will never reach again those highs they reached when he was young alongside his friend, they can be the best company in the country, but they wont come close to the best in Europe and World, so after he is spreading little talking and degenerates the image of the club in press he leaves when he was assigned with important function for the new market transactions season. He is immediately replaced by Max, who with the same people and resources gets the company n2 in Europe and World and then maintains his level for another years, Giuseppina starts making some bad moves and is criticised by Eugenio, who is tired and he wants with any price to be number 1 again, he starts to favour out on company Fabiana, Giuseppina guidance. Giuseppina is not anymore in spotlight, as Fabiana does a great deal to bring the mastermind of World no 1 company, a move that creates hysteria, Giuseppina accuses Eugenio of bad behaviour and having more than a professional relationship to Fabiana, as she accuses him of betrayal she undergoes the divorce, Eugenio kicks Giuseppina out of the company as he terminates her contract. Giuseppina is immediately going to his old and fierceful rival Massimo, and becomes the new director of company, they also bring Antonio, the former friend of Eugenio, who didnt talk with him since he left the company, they bring Massimo company on a much better level, second the best in country, only after Eugenio, as the battlecontinues between them, with Massimo now having a relation with Giuseppina and Antonio being his confident and both decisive people in the company, Eugenio still enjoys succes as his company are looking for becoming the top company in Europe. In a recent interview Giuseppina just pointed out that everything Massimo did was right and the process that happened 14 years ago was completely fair as they are the only 100% clean company (Massimo company), Massimo now sold the company and is enjoying his relation with Giuseppina.
can you summarize in one sentence?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I will try to represent in matter of life situation Beppe and Conte story, a situation that every man has an opinion, every man has its own view and every man has its own way of judging, of behaving and analyzing, but I think most of us or all of those who watched Juventus at least since these guys are around felt disgust, at first sight, yes of course, as I said every man reacts differently,

but every man got his own Ego and as I said I felt disgusted when I heard and seen them there. Now, as the time goes further, it.s clear they contributed a lot to what Juventus has become, there is no way to deny that, to question their character, yea, that.s what you can do it, to question their resources and abilities, y even that, but at their time here, they made the right things at least till a point, where they didnt really know how to continue, to manage their situation and club situation, as some people would say here werent class enough, it.s very important the way you leave, that.s a very important idea for me in life, the way you address, even to the most filthy person you got to see, the way you behave in crisis situations or the things come out like something you wouldnt have thinking about, and y, you dont fit there anymore, you are the wrong pattern, you rather try your best to change and fit or you have to change the environment. Conte chose, his ownchoice, the second part of last phrase, and this will be difference, also he left not really in brightest gentlemen conditions, also wat i think is judge a friend of how they behave with your enemy, bcuz that enemy is what youc an become for them, in my books life is not really divided in terms of friends and enemies, is divided in people you can trust or not, but who you can fully trust in this world? You can say that those you can trust are those close relatated to you, but exactly there is the unexpected punch and danger, the back stabbing. So let.s imagine a story where all of us we are represented by Eugenio, Eugenio is every of us, he creates a company along side his brother Enrico, but let.s say that Enrico suffers an accident and dies, after series of bad investments Eugenio losses the power he had and drops in the lists of companies, but he meets Antonio and together with him he hires and gets the best people and he club who will bring this company to the highest level, like it never been before, then Antonio leaves the company, after 2 years a bribed milanese guy with some rival companies Massimo, on his name, he is devastated by the fact that as much as he is spending is still in Eugenio.s brand shadow. So he decides to intent a process with the help of police, tribunal and finance administrators, Eugenio is condamned to prison for 10 years at first, his actions are sold for nothing to Massimo company, he loses the best people who are taken by Massimo, his company is a ruin, his image is ruined, Massimo is saw as the saviour. After the appeal he gets 4 years in jail, he losses most of the actions, but some people are still there, they have to sell most of the things, cuz there is no money, they take from zero again, another location, some devoted people to Eugenio rebrand the company and bring it back to a visible level,

from the ashes they rise again, Eugenio finally gets out of the prison and meets Giuseppina, his future wife, who helps him immediately after he gets out of the jail, the things go better after Eugenio is reunited with his old and good friend Antonio, and together with Giuseppina he gets the support needed to rebuild the company, also gets support of Pawel, a guy that remained near the company in the toughest moments, along Luigi and Alex. Alex is old now and his conract is terminated immediately by Giuseppina and Antonio, although he is the man who along Luigi, Mauro, Davide, Pawel kept this company alive. After the company starts have success again, Massimo company who dominated market after Eugenio was sentenced, and reached the number 1 spot in the world now struggles and they became a mid market company, they sold actions and lost best people. After a while Antonio starts whining that there you cant do anymore at this company, they will never reach again those highs they reached when he was young alongside his friend, they can be the best company in the country, but they wont come close to the best in Europe and World, so after he is spreading little talking and degenerates the image of the club in press he leaves when he was assigned with important function for the new market transactions season.

He is immediately replaced by Max, who with the same people and resources gets the company n2 in Europe and World and then maintains his level for another years, Giuseppina starts making some bad moves and is criticised by Eugenio, who is tired and he wants with any price to be number 1 again, he starts to favour out on company Fabiana, Giuseppina guidance. Giuseppina is not anymore in spotlight, as Fabiana does a great deal to bring the mastermind of World no 1 company, a move that creates hysteria, Giuseppina accuses Eugenio of bad behaviour and having more than a professional relationship to Fabiana, as she accuses him of betrayal she undergoes the divorce, Eugenio kicks Giuseppina out of the company as he terminates her contract. Giuseppina is immediately going to his old and fierceful rival Massimo, and becomes the new director of company, they also bring Antonio, the former friend of Eugenio, who didnt talk with him since he left the company, they bring Massimo company on a much better level, second the best in country, only after Eugenio, as the battlecontinues between them, with Massimo now having a relation with Giuseppina and Antonio being his confident and both decisive people in the company, Eugenio still enjoys succes as his company are looking for becoming the top company in Europe. In a recent interview Giuseppina just pointed out that everything Massimo did was right and the process that happened 14 years ago was completely fair as they are the only 100% clean company (Massimo company), Massimo now sold the company and is enjoying his relation with Giuseppina.
And it’s only his 288th post....:scared:
actually there is one thing to add

I will try to represent in matter of life situation Beppe and Conte story, a situation that every man has an opinion, every man has its own view and every man has its own way of judging, of behaving and analyzing, but I think most of us or all of those who watched Juventus at least since these guys are around felt disgust, at first sight, yes of course, as I said every man reacts differently,

but every man got his own Ego and as I said I felt disgusted when I heard and seen them there. Now, as the time goes further, it.s clear they contributed a lot to what Juventus has become, there is no way to deny that, to question their character, yea, that.s what you can do it, to question their resources and abilities, y even that, but at their time here, they made the right things at least till a point, where they didnt really know how to continue, to manage their situation and club situation, as some people would say here werent class enough, it.s very important the way you leave, that.s a very important idea for me in life, the way you address, even to the most filthy person you got to see, the way you behave in crisis situations or the things come out like something you wouldnt have thinking about, and y, you dont fit there anymore, you are the wrong pattern, you rather try your best to change and fit or you have to change the environment. Conte chose, his ownchoice, the second part of last phrase, and this will be difference, also he left not really in brightest gentlemen conditions, also wat i think is judge a friend of how they behave with your enemy, bcuz that enemy is what youc an become for them, in my books life is not really divided in terms of friends and enemies, is divided in people you can trust or not, but who you can fully trust in this world?

You can say that those you can trust are those close relatated to you, but exactly there is the unexpected punch and danger, the back stabbing. So let.s imagine a story where all of us we are represented by Eugenio, Eugenio is every of us, he creates a company along side his brother Enrico, but let.s say that Enrico suffers an accident and dies, after series of bad investments Eugenio losses the power he had and drops in the lists of companies, but he meets Antonio and together with him he hires and gets the best people and he club who will bring this company to the highest level, like it never been before, then Antonio leaves the company, after 2 years a bribed milanese guy with some rival companies Massimo, on his name, he is devastated by the fact that as much as he is spending is still in Eugenio.s brand shadow. So he decides to intent a process with the help of police, tribunal and finance administrators, Eugenio is condamned to prison for 10 years at first, his actions are sold for nothing to Massimo company, he loses the best people who are taken by Massimo, his company is a ruin, his image is ruined, Massimo is saw as the saviour. After the appeal he gets 4 years in jail, he losses most of the actions, but some people are still there, they have to sell most of the things, cuz there is no money, they take from zero again, another location, some devoted people to Eugenio rebrand the company and bring it back to a visible level,

from the ashes they rise again, Eugenio finally gets out of the prison and meets Giuseppina, his future wife, who helps him immediately after he gets out of the jail, the things go better after Eugenio is reunited with his old and good friend Antonio, and together with Giuseppina he gets the support needed to rebuild the company, also gets support of Pawel, a guy that remained near the company in the toughest moments, along Luigi and Alex. Alex is old now and his conract is terminated immediately by Giuseppina and Antonio, although he is the man who along Luigi, Mauro, Davide, Pawel kept this company alive.

After the company starts have success again, Massimo company who dominated market after Eugenio was sentenced, and reached the number 1 spot in the world now struggles and they became a mid market company, they sold actions and lost best people. After a while Antonio starts whining that there you cant do anymore at this company, they will never reach again those highs they reached when he was young alongside his friend, they can be the best company in the country, but they wont come close to the best in Europe and World, so after he is spreading little talking and degenerates the image of the club in press he leaves when he was assigned with important function for the new market transactions season.

He is immediately replaced by Max, who with the same people and resources gets the company n2 in Europe and World and then maintains his level for another years, Giuseppina starts making some bad moves and is criticised by Eugenio, who is tired and he wants with any price to be number 1 again, he starts to favour out on company Fabiana, Giuseppina guidance. Giuseppina is not anymore in spotlight, as Fabiana does a great deal to bring the mastermind of World no 1 company, a move that creates hysteria, Giuseppina accuses Eugenio of bad behaviour and having more than a professional relationship to Fabiana, as she accuses him of betrayal she undergoes the divorce, Eugenio kicks Giuseppina out of the company as he terminates her contract. Giuseppina is immediately going to his old and fierceful rival Massimo, and becomes the new director of company, they also bring Antonio, the former friend of Eugenio, who didnt talk with him since he left the company, they bring Massimo company on a much better level, second the best in country, only after Eugenio, as the battlecontinues between them, with Massimo now having a relation with Giuseppina and Antonio being his confident and both decisive people in the company, Eugenio still enjoys succes as his company are looking for becoming the top company in Europe.

In a recent interview Giuseppina just pointed out that everything Massimo did was right and the process that happened 14 years ago was completely fair as they are the only 100% clean company (Massimo company), Massimo now sold the company and is enjoying his relation with Giuseppina

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Yes. I will try to represent in matter of life situation Beppe and Conte story, a situation that every man has an opinion, every man has its own view and every man has its own way of judging, of behaving and analyzing, but I think most of us or all of those who watched Juventus at least since these guys are around felt disgust, at first sight, yes of course, as I said every man reacts differently, but every man got his own Ego and as I said I felt disgusted when I heard and seen them there. Now, as the time goes further, it.s clear they contributed a lot to what Juventus has become, there is no way to deny that, to question their character, yea, that.s what you can do it, to question their resources and abilities, y even that, but at their time here, they made the right things at least till a point, where they didnt really know how to continue, to manage their situation and club situation, as some people would say here werent class enough, it.s very important the way you leave, that.s a very important idea for me in life, the way you address, even to the most filthy person you got to see, the way you behave in crisis situations or the things come out like something you wouldnt have thinking about, and y, you dont fit there anymore, you are the wrong pattern, you rather try your best to change and fit or you have to change the environment. Conte chose, his ownchoice, the second part of last phrase, and this will be difference, also he left not really in brightest gentlemen conditions, also wat i think is judge a friend of how they behave with your enemy, bcuz that enemy is what youc an become for them, in my books life is not really divided in terms of friends and enemies, is divided in people you can trust or not, but who you can fully trust in this world? You can say that those you can trust are those close relatated to you, but exactly there is the unexpected punch and danger, the back stabbing. So let.s imagine a story where all of us we are represented by Eugenio, Eugenio is every of us, he creates a company along side his brother Enrico, but let.s say that Enrico suffers an accident and dies, after series of bad investments Eugenio losses the power he had and drops in the lists of companies, but he meets Antonio and together with him he hires and gets the best people and he club who will bring this company to the highest level, like it never been before, then Antonio leaves the company, after 2 years a bribed milanese guy with some rival companies Massimo, on his name, he is devastated by the fact that as much as he is spending is still in Eugenio.s brand shadow. So he decides to intent a process with the help of police, tribunal and finance administrators, Eugenio is condamned to prison for 10 years at first, his actions are sold for nothing to Massimo company, he loses the best people who are taken by Massimo, his company is a ruin, his image is ruined, Massimo is saw as the saviour. After the appeal he gets 4 years in jail, he losses most of the actions, but some people are still there, they have to sell most of the things, cuz there is no money, they take from zero again, another location, some devoted people to Eugenio rebrand the company and bring it back to a visible level, from the ashes they rise again, Eugenio finally gets out of the prison and meets Giuseppina, his future wife, who helps him immediately after he gets out of the jail, the things go better after Eugenio is reunited with his old and good friend Antonio, and together with Giuseppina he gets the support needed to rebuild the company, also gets support of Pawel, a guy that remained near the company in the toughest moments, along Luigi and Alex. Alex is old now and his conract is terminated immediately by Giuseppina and Antonio, although he is the man who along Luigi, Mauro, Davide, Pawel kept this company alive. After the company starts have success again, Massimo company who dominated market after Eugenio was sentenced, and reached the number 1 spot in the world now struggles and they became a mid market company, they sold actions and lost best people. After a while Antonio starts whining that there you cant do anymore at this company, they will never reach again those highs they reached when he was young alongside his friend, they can be the best company in the country, but they wont come close to the best in Europe and World, so after he is spreading little talking and degenerates the image of the club in press he leaves when he was assigned with important function for the new market transactions season. He is immediately replaced by Max, who with the same people and resources gets the company n2 in Europe and World and then maintains his level for another years, Giuseppina starts making some bad moves and is criticised by Eugenio, who is tired and he wants with any price to be number 1 again, he starts to favour out on company Fabiana, Giuseppina guidance. Giuseppina is not anymore in spotlight, as Fabiana does a great deal to bring the mastermind of World no 1 company, a move that creates hysteria, Giuseppina accuses Eugenio of bad behaviour and having more than a professional relationship to Fabiana, as she accuses him of betrayal she undergoes the divorce, Eugenio kicks Giuseppina out of the company as he terminates her contract. Giuseppina is immediately going to his old and fierceful rival Massimo, and becomes the new director of company, they also bring Antonio, the former friend of Eugenio, who didnt talk with him since he left the company, they bring Massimo company on a much better level, second the best in country, only after Eugenio, as the battlecontinues between them, with Massimo now having a relation with Giuseppina and Antonio being his confident and both decisive people in the company, Eugenio still enjoys succes as his company are looking for becoming the top company in Europe. In a recent interview Giuseppina just pointed out that everything Massimo did was right and the process that happened 14 years ago was completely fair as they are the only 100% clean company (Massimo company), Massimo now sold the company and is enjoying his relation with Giuseppina.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I hate this cunt with a passion. The fact that we are doing our best to have him, of all fucking people, lead Inter to the title, whilst at the same time ending our 8 year dominance of the league.

It’s enough to make you sick to the stomach. But I feel it’s inevitable now, the momentum has definitely swung in their favour.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 93)