Antonio Conte (360 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Coaches are allowed to get frustrated. They are the ones trying to string results together with whatever squad the club manages to string together.

That said. I'm as happy as can be to see him failing again. Long live the complaining Conte at Inter. I also love to see the shit at Napoli going down in flames...and I've lost count of where Milan is in the table.

Fucking love it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Coaches are allowed to get frustrated. They are the ones trying to string results together with whatever squad the club manages to string together.

That said. I'm as happy as can be to see him failing again. Long live the complaining Conte at Inter. I also love to see the shit at Napoli going down in flames...and I've lost count of where Milan is in the table.

Fucking love it.
I was thinking the same, the chaos of Serie A teams is thrilling including Roma too ...I think we are in for more 10 consecutive scudettos ...taking revenge when they were laughing at us demoting Juve into Serie B ...!!

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
My impression is that Beppster is too smart to provoke Tonio like that. The content is 100% Beppe, but it feels like Tonio is pissed off about some marketing people, probably chinese :D
Yeah, def Chinese directive plus vintage inter odd & shady maneuver with public/media/fans/refs perceptions instead of focusing on internal weaknesses.

You just knew the fact he always speaks his mind will result in great, high entertainment sound bites while at inter. Already as soon as he joined, said something like this shit club isn't what they promised. :lol:

Also vintage Conte to complain about not having good backups already when Marotta did very well to put together a good first XI. He simply doesn't get how market & finances work.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I'm so happy that Agnelli didn't take the opportunity to bring this guy back. That's how fed up I was with Conte and his bitching here + the way he left.

As a player he's a legend and as a coach he pulled off something extraordinary but the rest makes me dislike him. Him joining inter out of all clubs doesn't help at all.

He surely makes inter a much better side but at the same time he builds the wrong kind of tension I'd say. Let's sit back and watch inda burn because Tony is gonna take them for quite a ride.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

Fucking love it.
FACKING LAAAAVVVIIINNNGGG IT!

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
This marriage will end in divorce and sooner than some might think.

Conte is a man who cannot stand losing (probably why he is a good coach) and his successes have inflated his ego massively. At Juventus that was what gave him strength but at a club like Inter? It will be his downfall

Even though i rate him highly, he won't beat Juventus to the Scudetto. Even if he is a far superior coach to Sarri he simply doesn't have the tools to compete with Juventus right now. He won't have them next season either.

I believe Conte can make Inter a much better side then they've been for a decade but he is up against an unbeatable Juventus and he does not have the patience nor the personal stability to spend the next few years tolerating 2nd place as Inter build to compete with Juve. He is far too obsessive and volatile a person.

You can already see his frustration in November... Imagine what that will look like come spring time when Inter are dropping points while watching Juve somehow grind out 1-0s every week? He's going to blow his top.

A year from now Conte will not be Inter coach.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...Even if he is a far superior coach to Sarri...
he's not. he's far superior to spalletti, i give him that. both sarri and conte are competent coaches, and sarri has a much, much deeper squad. the pressure is on him, not on conte, when it comes to the scudetto.

btw i wouldn't be surprised if inda fined conte for his tuesday meltdown.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
This marriage will end in divorce and sooner than some might think.

Conte is a man who cannot stand losing (probably why he is a good coach) and his successes have inflated his ego massively. At Juventus that was what gave him strength but at a club like Inter? It will be his downfall

Even though i rate him highly, he won't beat Juventus to the Scudetto. Even if he is a far superior coach to Sarri he simply doesn't have the tools to compete with Juventus right now. He won't have them next season either.

I believe Conte can make Inter a much better side then they've been for a decade but he is up against an unbeatable Juventus and he does not have the patience nor the personal stability to spend the next few years tolerating 2nd place as Inter build to compete with Juve. He is far too obsessive and volatile a person.

You can already see his frustration in November... Imagine what that will look like come spring time when Inter are dropping points while watching Juve somehow grind out 1-0s every week? He's going to blow his top.

A year from now Conte will not be Inter coach.
Great post. Exactly why I would be more worried if Simeone was their coach instead.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I'm so happy that Agnelli didn't take the opportunity to bring this guy back. That's how fed up I was with Conte and his bitching here + the way he left.

As a player he's a legend and as a coach he pulled off something extraordinary but the rest makes me dislike him. Him joining inter out of all clubs doesn't help at all.

He surely makes inter a much better side but at the same time he builds the wrong kind of tension I'd say. Let's sit back and watch inda burn because Tony is gonna take them for quite a ride.

everyone here worried about conte coming back and bitching.

i just don't want him back cuz i cant stand any more players taking corners back to goalie lol

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
It's more down to personnel than coaching imo
They keep spending more and more money every year. Simeone has done a garbage job at managing all the attacking talent he has in the last 3 odd years. If it weren’t for Griezmann’s brilliance they’d be another Sevilla or Valencia. With him gone, they look really insipid and toothless this year.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
They keep spending more and more money every year. Simeone has done a garbage job at managing all the attacking talent he has in the last 3 odd years. If it weren’t for Griezmann’s brilliance they’d be another Sevilla or Valencia. With him gone, they look really insipid and toothless this year.
And he's the best paid coach out there iirc, god knows why.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
They spent more money, but do you feel they have a better team than 3-4 years ago? With football inflation you get peanuts for what you spend. They massively downgraded defence and attack. Their midfield used to have prime Koke, Saul (he's still going tho) and Gabi. Now it is not the same

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 356)