Antonio Conte (384 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Wig man has already started with the excuses.

"It’s not about the club, it’s that we have to work together and big mistakes were made. We cannot play in Serie A and the Champions League constantly pushed to the limits."
“I also have to talk to the players, because we went from 4-1 up to 4-3 with Sassuolo too, so it’s not just that, but the players do have alibis and there’s no point denying our current condition.
“We are Inter, so we must all look at ourselves and realise we are… actually, I was going to cause controversy again, but no, stop me talking now.
“I am really p***ed off, because we cannot do more than this. We’ve reached the limit.”

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Man this post-match interview was a complete meltdown lol

I know it's not the first time Conte goes bananas, but this seems waaaay too much like he purposely is trying to cause friction both in the dressing room and the board of directors. You love to see it.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Man this post-match interview was a complete meltdown lol

I know it's not the first time Conte goes bananas, but this seems waaaay too much like he purposely is trying to cause friction both in the dressing room and the board of directors. You love to see it.
he’s trying to absolve himself of responsibility and blame the failures on others. Typical Conte

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 380)