Antonio Conte (23 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
FIF

"What's up with those bullshit short corners and free kicks ? Fucking hate those. Tried those for the whole game and did absolutely nothing with these chances."

Does this ring any bell? :lol:
The funny part is Juve's weakness in set pieces is known to everyone, yet they still take short corners and free kicks.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean nothing he said is wrong. If he can get Inter to second place this season, it will be a good job on his part.
"balanced encounter" my ass. It was not balanced by any measure. They were totally outplayed.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Lippi on Conte:

“Once something happened: Antonio ran halfway across the pitch and lost the ball. Zidane chased the opponent far and recovered the ball, stopping them from scoring. Conte said to me at the end of the game: ‘Mister, do you realise what a team we are? I must never dribble; Zidane must do it. Instead I dribbled and he recovered for me. That’s why we win, for this spirit.”

Still don't understand why this guy chose to go to this shithole Anti-Juve club. So disappointing. He was such a legend. :sad::sigh:

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Conte is like cold food, better donate or throw to garbage ......

The club stood by him during his suspension time with us, then later think his head is bigger than the club, better see the boot ..

Plus he has no clue in Europe this 3 5 2 stubborn asshole

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)