Antonio Conte (39 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Where is that quote from?
the exact quote is slightly different. he said during his post-derby press conference something like that: "today i lose my sleep over inda, and the same happened in the past with juve, chelsea and the nt. i want people to understand that i give all for inda until i'm here. and i'll be a fan after i leave, as it happened with chelsea and the other teams i coached." somebody probably made a clickbait headline of it, and it spread over the social media.

anyway, fuck conte, i hope he never wins anything in that shithole. but he still didn't say what was quoted.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
" i'll be a fan after i leave, as it happened with chelsea and the other teams i coached."
It's this part that I really don't like the look of. It kinda does sum it up to the quote that he is an interista. Disappointing but as I've always said, he will get me hating him as soon he comes out with some inflamed statement against us. Matter of time I guess..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
let me tell you something really simple. if somone paid u 8 million euros and told you talk shit about your former company. not only would you do it, you'd talk shit about your own grandma.

let's not blame conte for doing what any logical person would do.
word, Loin. for 8mil a year i would even pretend to like you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)