Antonio Conte (101 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
The Napoli Juventus rivalry is one way, it's in their head that it exists like purple rats.
And it is also on a sporting level. I would think, and hope, that everyone here knows the depths of the Juve-Inter situation by now. Hell, it would have been all good if he went to Milan or Napoli instead, to be honest. At least that is limited to sport. But for a former Juve captain and Coach to go to Inter. Man.................

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Ultras to Conte: We're not Juve

Inter ultras have warned Antonio Conte that ‘we’re not Juventus’ as ‘winning isn’t the only thing that matters for us.’

Conte’s Juve past has caused concern for Inter’s Curva Nord, after his move to San Siro prompted thousands of Bianconeri fans to sign a petition asking for his star to be removed from the club’s stadium.

“We’re not Juve,” read a Facebook post.

“Winning isn’t the only thing that matters for us. We point out firmly and decisively that the Curva Nord certainly can’t forget his black and white past.

“We accept the fact that from certain ‘legal suspects’, the new Coach is freed, having atoned for the sentences that were applicable to him, although the ‘guilt’ for his very long militancy remains indelible, at a club from which we consider ourselves light years away in terms of style and values.

“Our concern, above all, is the moral aspect. Being Inter is beating your opponent, accepting defeats, sentences and not looking for excuses.

“Good luck to Mr. Conte, with the hope of showing us quickly that he is worthy of Inter.”

------------------------------------

Level 99 delusion right there. I am just mindblown.

:haha:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
You guys aren't getting what I was trying to say here. AC was one of Marotta's staunchest supporters, but now he calls him an idiot.

- - - Updated - - -

His history with Napoli was 3 years.

Conte's was 16 with us. There's a huge difference there. Come on man.
Should have seen it coming. Him leaving us to take the Italy job after we got fucked over with FIGC banning him and us standing by him. I understand Marotta's move, he's a salaried company man. This guy captained us, saw what the farce that was Calciopoli did to the club and still thought it was a good idea to coach Inter.
Also says a lot about him if Inter are the only club that wanted his services. Probably wanted to come back to Italy and his comfort zone as soon as possible.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
It leaves a bitter taste in my mouth to see him at Inter, knowing his character it's probably only a matter of time before he does something at Inter to undermine Juve or say something that he shouldn't

It was always a possibility that he would go there especially when he said "i'm professional" when asked about coaching Inter one day when he was still Juve manager but it's a move I think he should have never made with his history that he made with us as a player and a manager

It's inevitable he's going to do something to piss us fans off and when he does then i'll understand the hate for him but right now I will give him the benefit of the doubt

Mar 9, 2006
“I have chosen Inter because of the club it is, because of the project’s sound basis and how ambitious it is. Because of Inter’s history. I was struck by the club’s transparency and the desire to bring Inter back to where it belongs.”

:lol: where are you Conte lover boys :lol: where it belongs hahahahaha :rofl:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
“I have chosen Inter because of the club it is, because of the project’s sound basis and how ambitious it is. Because of Inter’s history. I was struck by the club’s transparency and the desire to bring Inter back to where it belongs.”

:lol: where are you Conte lover boys :lol: where it belongs hahahahaha :rofl:
what is wrong with what he said? totally generic comments any coach makes

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
when asked why he joined inter what do you expect him to say?

"yes juve is better but they dont want me back right now but i still want that multi million dollar paycheck and inter offered so here i am. im not that happy about it but what was i gonna do coach Milan? lol theyre even worse"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 97)