Antonio Conte (26 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Ultras to Conte: We're not Juve

Inter ultras have warned Antonio Conte that ‘we’re not Juventus’ as ‘winning isn’t the only thing that matters for us.’

Conte’s Juve past has caused concern for Inter’s Curva Nord, after his move to San Siro prompted thousands of Bianconeri fans to sign a petition asking for his star to be removed from the club’s stadium.

“We’re not Juve,” read a Facebook post.

“Winning isn’t the only thing that matters for us. We point out firmly and decisively that the Curva Nord certainly can’t forget his black and white past.

“We accept the fact that from certain ‘legal suspects’, the new Coach is freed, having atoned for the sentences that were applicable to him, although the ‘guilt’ for his very long militancy remains indelible, at a club from which we consider ourselves light years away in terms of style and values.

“Our concern, above all, is the moral aspect. Being Inter is beating your opponent, accepting defeats, sentences and not looking for excuses.

“Good luck to Mr. Conte, with the hope of showing us quickly that he is worthy of Inter.”

------------------------------------

Level 99 delusion right there. I am just mindblown.

Apr 17, 2013
Frankly I don't give a shit about him. Thank you for the first season, but from the second he pissed me off with his hysterical behavior, his fucking 352, his dick move the day before the resumption finally broke the relationship.

Given his oversized ego there is will revenge on his part: the fact that allegri has done better job than him and Agnelli refused his return, destroy him will be more enjoyable.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012

Inter ultras have warned Antonio Conte that ‘we’re not Juventus’ as ‘winning isn’t the only thing that matters for us.’

Conte’s Juve past has caused concern for Inter’s Curva Nord, after his move to San Siro prompted thousands of Bianconeri fans to sign a petition asking for his star to be removed from the club’s stadium.

“Winning isn’t the only thing that matters for us. We point out firmly and decisively that the Curva Nord certainly can’t forget his black and white past.

“We accept the fact that from certain ‘legal suspects’, the new Coach is freed, having atoned for the sentences that were applicable to him, although the ‘guilt’ for his very long militancy remains indelible, at a club from which we consider ourselves light years away in terms of style and values.

“Our concern, above all, is the moral aspect. Being Inter is beating your opponent, accepting defeats, sentences and not looking for excuses.

“Good luck to Mr. Conte, with the hope of showing us quickly that he is worthy of Inter.”

"not looking for excuses"

We have to admit that their ultras have a sense of humor.

Apr 17, 2013
Some people actually think we will walk the league with Sarri as coach :lol:
I remember that we almost lost the championship last year against the terrifying napoli of Calejon Reina and Mario Rui.

Of course you put a donkey as coach with the squad that you have 9/10 you finish champion it's like bayern or psg there is such difference with the others teams.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

That underlined bit in particular :lol: :lol: :lol: been looking for excuses for nearly 10 years now still trying to brag about their 'treble' as if it's still relevant

Sep 13, 2015
This is clearly a personal matter. Conte and Marotta would just try to copy and emulate Juventus' business model and winning formula which I reckon won't be enough cause they'd still be just a plain copy.

No innovation came out of that club in the past 10 years. Their previous winning cycle was only because we were relegated and their current leadership is just just a pale copy of our business model.

The gap is still huge and it's not like Conte has Hazard, Kante, Willian or legends like Buffon, Pirlo and Chiellini at his disposal now.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So, Marotta is an idiot now?
Ironic thing is some people calling for Sarri despite his allegiance/history with Napoli also blast Conte to Inter for his history with Juve.

Be mad at Conte for the way he left NOT for his professional choice as a coach.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
You guys aren't getting what I was trying to say here. AC was one of Marotta's staunchest supporters, but now he calls him an idiot.

- - - Updated - - -

Ironic thing is some people calling for Sarri despite his allegiance/history with Napoli also blast Conte to Inter for his history with Juve.

Be mad at Conte for the way he left NOT for his professional choice as a coach.

His history with Napoli was 3 years.

Conte's was 16 with us. There's a huge difference there. Come on man.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)