Antonio Conte (39 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I respect your decision, I don't agree but I know you've backed him ever since he's left us. Hypothetically, would you consider moving him back if he left them without saying anything inflaming against us or anything to incite us?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
If these things weren't fluid he'd still be in the legends section

Buy on AliExpress.com

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Leaving us unexpectedly in the middle of the summer transfer window was much worse than joining Inter in 2019. We were super lucky that Allegri was available and it turned out great. But it could have been a real disaster. What he's doing now doesn't affect us in any way. Inter can add Pep, Klopp and three other managers on the bench and they still won't be any danger to us in the next couple of seasons.
I stopped to like him and have any sympathy for him since the day he left us, it was one of the most cuntish moves ever... I appreciate his achievements and what he brought to us, but I really don’t like him, for me he belongs to the same basket with Thuram and Zambrotta...

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Forget about the legends section on this forum and focus on removing his name from the stars in our stadium

https://www.change.org/p/juventus-football-club-togliere-la-stella-a-conte-allo-juventus-stadium
translation: https://www.football-italia.net/138733/juve-fans-sign-conte-petition

“Here we have a person going to a club where, internally, even today, there are individuals like Zanetti or [Pirelli chief Marco] Tronchetti Provera, to pick two names at random, who have never hid their opinions about Juventus, who stole Scudetti from the same Juventus that Conte played for and was a protagonist for.

“Going to Inter isn’t a professional choice for Conte. A professional choice would be to go to Napoli, Roma, Milan...

“Going to Inter means joining a club who have tried, luckily without succeeding, through several more or less clear channels, to destroy us and throw dirt on the history of which Conte was undoubtedly the protagonist...

“Going to Inter isn’t a professional choice. Going to Inter will mean trampling on one’s dignity first...

“As far as I'm concerned, the star at the stadium represents what being a ‘juventino’ is about and not just the past...

“In making this jump, Conte no longer represents the ‘juventino’ spirit and values that embody the other stars.

“[Zibi] Boniek wasn’t given one for the same reason, and he was more worthy of it than Conte right now.”
:tup:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Our "fans" signed a petition :lol:

God, we have the dumbest fans.

Hey, Conte played over 400 games, brought us silverware as a player AND Coach, brought us out of our worst slump in memory, bled on the field, left it all for the club but as SOON as he makes a professional choice to keep coaching and try to keep winning they gotta throw shade at him. His entire history at Juve is somehow no longer worthy. They want to remove his star :lol:

Those fans should be banned from every buying Juve tickets for matches.

Morons.

Mar 9, 2006
Our "fans" signed a petition :lol:

God, we have the dumbest fans.

Hey, Conte played over 400 games, brought us silverware as a player AND Coach, brought us out of our worst slump in memory, bled on the field, left it all for the club but as SOON as he makes a professional choice to keep coaching and try to keep winning they gotta throw shade at him. His entire history at Juve is somehow no longer worthy. They want to remove his star :lol:

Those fans should be banned from every buying Juve tickets for matches.

Morons.
You act like calciopoli didn't happen, like Juventus didn't lose billions of euros, like Juventus wasn't destroyed, and all of this were done by the people of inter , and now Juventus legend gonna help them to try to dethrone Juventus and to win them more silverware, you are either dumb or your brain is dead

Last edited:

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Would have preferred had this not happened, but joining Inter should not have any impact on his status as an absolute Juventus legend. Removing him from the subsection doesn’t change that one bit.

It isn’t like he resigned mid season from Juventus to join Inter. He quit a while back, switched coaching duties multiple times in between, and then joined Inter.

It’s a professional decision, plain and simple, and a step down to be honest since he is taking over a team that hasn’t won anything of note recently. Kind of like he took over Juventus back in the day although that was a bigger challenge following the post Serie B limbo the club was in.

Do i hope he wins the league with Inter? Ofcourse not.

Do i think he will win the league with them?
Yes.

Don’t see him celebrating crazy ass style against Juventus either. The man isn’t a douche like Suarez n co.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
As a die hard Juve fan since 1983, I feel betrayed by Conte. Having said that, I am also cognizant of the fact that he has a wife and kids. And quite honestly, how many of us will refuse a $10 million check.

Speaking as a fan again: unlike Conte, even Mourinho showed more loyalty to his old club, Inter, and refused to join us.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
All the values this man claims to have are out of the window now. Why would any ‘Juventino’ go to inter and want them to win anything after Calciopoli.

I hope they ask him at his first press conference how many scudetti inter have. Dick move from Conte, so many other clubs he could have gone to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)