Antonio Conte (112 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jun 6, 2015
Yes shat on the league with Conte's 3 time champions :baus:
Won the league 1/4 times with Milan. Lost the league in 2011 to a team which had the likes of Matri, Borrielo, Giach, and De Ceglie starting :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

Sacked after Berardi slapped 4 goals passed his ass :lol:
You are hopeless, but I'll try.

He took the same team Conte managed to CL final and won the domestic double while playing "better" football. Then he build a completely new team which again played great football and won the domestic double and went to the CL final.

5 Scudetti, 4 Coppa Italia, 2 CL finals. As I said don't let the facts fool you, just keep living in your lovely imaginary world :p

Buy on AliExpress.com

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
Imagine Inter are scoring a goal at tuz stadium and Conte is running in orgasmic happiness like headless chicken , that some fucking weird shit
Well, that would be weird shit indeed. Also would mean that he'd go hand in hand with merda anyways

But Conte keeps his cool imo. It would just affect his image in any case, more than anyone elses'

May 23, 2013
You are hopeless, but I'll try.

He took the same team Conte managed to CL final and won the domestic double while playing "better" football. Then he build a completely new team which again played great football and won the domestic double and went to the CL final.

5 Scudetti, 4 Coppa Italia, 2 CL finals. As I said don't let the facts fool you, just keep living in your lovely imaginary world :p
He won with an improved version of Conte's team (additions of Morata, Evra, and Pereyra were crucial). But yeah first three years were great probably the world's best coach during that time period.

Last 2 were shit tier and to get ko'd by kids while having the suppose goat on ur team is just :lol:

1 Scudetto, 1 Supercoppa and............. in 4 years when coaching Bilan. Your expected to stack the trophies when you have by far the best team in the league.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
It could also be said that in Conte's final 2 years here, he had the best team in the league as well. Especially considering that our only real competition in that time frame were systematically dismantling their team, and not replacing anyone.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Conte moved from legend section :shocked:
I want a poll @Mark

I don't understand the hate! Man he is a professional, for a 12m salary i'd coach Serbia and cheer for them.
I understand it, but I don't understand what does his coaching career have to do with being a Juve legend or not. The two greatest Juve coaches went to coach Inter and they did it directly from Juve's bench.
One of them, Lippi, is still in the legends section.

Jun 6, 2015
ask the one who did it and screw Conte.
While he is an active Inter coach he probably should be in the history section. Then once his time there is done it's right to re-evaluate.

- - - Updated - - -

Opinion on Conte?
Juve legend as a player and probably as a coach too, considering where we were before he came here. However I don't mind him being in the history section while he is at Inter.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I understand it, but I don't understand what does his coaching career have to do with being a Juve legend or not. The two greatest Juve coaches went to coach Inter and they did it directly from Juve's bench.
One of them, Lippi, is still in the legends section.
Agree. I think it's a rushed decision.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
While he is an active Inter coach he probably should be in the history section. Then once his time there is done it's right to re-evaluate.

- - - Updated - - -

Juve legend as a player and probably as a coach too, considering where we were before he came here. However I don't mind him being in the history section while he is at Inter.
Clear Juve legend as player and coach, but considering calciopoli, which he is well aware of obviously, I think it’s fine that he should be in this section during his time at Inter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 112)