Antonio Conte (14 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
conte is basically the best possible choice for inter, maybe apart of simeone
the talent is more or less is there, they just have zero backbone
I'm afraid it is going to be a dogfight for scudetto of honesty

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I hope we don't regret turning him down. I imagine he will be fired up and insulted if we chose Sarri or Mourinho over him when he is available.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Most likely they will go out in the group stage and will be able to concentrate on the Scudetto.

The Lukaku/Dzeko partnership will score a few goals for sure.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
It's also funny Inter bent over backwards for a Juventino and are paying him a whopping 12m/yr, which is far beyond their usual budget.

What Conte says will determine how exactly I feel about this/him.
The cost is much more since they have to pay Spalletti and his entire staff too.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fuck poch the overrated tit, not even pep justifies letting this guy go.
:rofl: :lol2: :howler: You can't be serious. Conte, The Europa League Expert. Let's get a record tally of points in Serie A :baus: :tup:

I mean, I get the love for Conte. Yes, I'd rather have him than the likes of Sarri or Inzaghi, but I'd definitely take Pep, Klopp, or even Pooch over this stubborn mule.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I love him to bits, or did, defended him when majority were against him but his move to inter is sickening. Some would say they're not too surprised. He wanted to come back to Italy and other than us, inter was the club who can give him the funds, plus he gets to work with an old colleague.

We all know how passionate he is about getting the right players so he can win so it makes sense from a career and family perspective but it makes zero sense as a juventino. Conte you let me down and I hope you fail miserably at inter.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)