Antonio Conte (224 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I’m relishing Conte being at Inter. Healthy competition is what we’ve missed massively.
i'm happy to compete against napoli, roma, lazio or even milan.

fuck inda though. they should not exist.

- - - Updated - - -

spalletti officially left inda. it's happening. pls move to history @GordoDeCentral :depressed:

Last edited:

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
i'm happy to compete against napoli, roma, lazio or even milan.

fuck inda though. they should not exist.
Remember those summers during early-mid 2000’s where we streamed Tim cup, Berlusconi cup not knowing who’ll win Serie A and had those butterflies in stomach looking forward to the not knowing!!? Sorry but having Napoli and Roma isn’t quite the same as having both Milan clubs pushing you for the title.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Remember those summers during early-mid 2000’s where we streamed Tim cup, Berlusconi cup not knowing who’ll win Serie A and had those butterflies in stomach looking forward to the not knowing!!? Sorry but having Napoli and Roma isn’t quite the same as having both Milan clubs pushing you for the title.
yeah, i do, and honestly i don't miss it a bit. calciopoli and the way moratti orchestrated the whole shitshow changed everything for me about inter.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
yeah, i do, and honestly i don't miss it a bit. calciopoli and the way moratti orchestrated the whole shitshow changed everything for me about inter.
I totally agree. And fuck them. However ask me one thing. How many times have you celebrated a goal when we’ve scored these last few seasons? Mainly in CL right???

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I totally agree. And fuck them. However ask me one thing. How many times have you celebrated a goal when we’ve scored these last few seasons? Mainly in CL right???
Serie A in the mid 90s and up until 2003/2004 was ultra competitive. A title win was anything but guaranteed. The lack of competition in the league is killing us in Europe; sometimes, we look lost and confused out there. I'm sure the players want to switch it on or get into another gear, but sometimes they just can't, even if they want to. Serie A has allowed us to become somewhat complacent and incapable of finding another gear when we need to. That has been the case since that CL final defeat against Real I feel; we never truly recovered after that loss.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Serie A in the mid 90s and up until 2003/2004 was ultra competitive. A title win was anything but guaranteed. The lack of competition in the league is killing us in Europe; sometimes, we look lost and confused out there. I'm sure the players want to switch it on or get into another gear, but sometimes they just can't, even if they want to. Serie A has allowed us to become somewhat complacent and incapable of finding another gear when we need to. That has been the case since that CL final defeat against Real I feel; we never truly recovered after that loss.
Which is why the air needs changing. A change in mentality. This is why I’m all for Conte going Inter and hope Milan themselves get a decent enough manager. Stoke up as much competition as ever. But this is me we’re talking about.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Nice move by the mods moving the thread to history section. Going to Shiter is simply inexcusable.

Poslano sa mog SM-J530F koristeći Tapatalk

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i still enjoy serie a matches, even after these years of utter dominance. also, last year's title race was one of the most exciting ones. nothing beats 5 maggio though.

anyway, you're right, we do need a strong serie a, more exciting title races, more good looking stadiums, all the bells and whistles to attract sponsorship. i wouldn't mind if inda (and now conte) wasn't part of it at all though.

May 23, 2013
Moving the man who was our captain and lead the team to resurgence from legend to history??? Absolutely disgrace!!!

Good chance he'll win the league next season and Allegri fanboys will blame it on the fact that we lost bootleg tinkermann. When in reality if we do lose it, it'll just be down to Conte being a great coach. If Allegri had stayed Conte would've just kicked his ass a 4th time.

Jun 6, 2015
Moving the man who was our captain and lead the team to resurgence from legend to history??? Absolutely disgrace!!!

Good chance he'll win the league next season and Allegri fanboys will blame it on the fact that we lost bootleg tinkermann. When in reality if we do lose it, it'll just be down to Conte being a great coach. If Allegri had stayed Conte would've just kicked his ass a 4th time.
The sad life of Allegri booboys. Can only cling on to hypothetical scenarios. We all already know that Allegri's Juve shat all over the Serie A. Nothing will change that. You are of course free to live in your fantasy world if you so choose to, don't let the reality slow you down.

Last edited:
May 23, 2013
The sad live of Allegri booboys. Can only cling on to hypothetical scenarios. We all already know that Allegri's Juve shat all over the Serie A. Nothing will change that. You are of course free to live in your fantasy world if you so choose to, don't let the reality slow you down.
Yes shat on the league with Conte's 3 time champions :baus:
Won the league 1/4 times with Milan. Lost the league in 2011 to a team which had the likes of Matri, Borrielo, Giach, and De Ceglie starting :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

Sacked after Berardi slapped 4 goals passed his ass :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 214)